BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
PCs send festive message to primary schools

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4
Autor Beitrag
gigi
Gast
New PostErstellt: 24.12.20, 04:46  Betreff: PCs send festive message to primary schools  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

PCs send festive message to primary schools

Police officers sent out a festive video to primary school children in central and west
London, as the capital remains in tier-four restrictions.

A number of officers based at Charing Cross decided to "bring some cheer" with a virtual
Christmas message to year-six pupils they had worked with in Westminster, Kensington
and Chelsea and Hammersmith and Fulham.

The force said it is "determined" to continue working with students throughout
the pandemic to improve engagement with young people.

Ch Supt Helen Harper said she was "really proud" of the officers' "commitment and
enthusiasm" in their support for young people.

"Their work has never been more important, we want to listen to what our young
people want to tell us, be influenced by how they feel about crime and policing
and work relentlessly to build and retain their trust and confidence in us.”

You can follow the story here. : slotxo
Ross Levinsohn named CEO of Maven
Gast
New PostErstellt: 24.12.20, 14:03  Betreff: Ross Levinsohn named CEO of Maven  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Ross Levinsohn named CEO of Maven
Maven
Gast
New PostErstellt: 24.12.20, 14:13  Betreff: Maven  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Maven
Dr. Andrea Natale St. David's video
Gast
New PostErstellt: 24.12.20, 14:19  Betreff: Dr. Andrea Natale St. David's video  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. Dr. Andrea Natale St. David's video
Andrea Natale
Gast
New PostErstellt: 24.12.20, 14:25  Betreff: Andrea Natale  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Andrea Natale
mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 13.01.21, 11:52  Betreff: shzz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Click here to get mind blowing services from our professionals. we have all in package for our customers. we provide plenty of services that are of high quality wheter it be plumbing service or seo optimization for your webpage. we have professionals from every field

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
shzz
Gast
New PostErstellt: 13.01.21, 17:27  Betreff: shzz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Colorado Springs Gutter Repair are my favorite as they provide amazing services and i have personally take services from them and they are great and their services are admired by all of them who already took the services
shzz
Gast
New PostErstellt: 04.02.21, 08:17  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Mid South Cleaners
shzz
Gast
New PostErstellt: 04.02.21, 08:24  Betreff: shzz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Midwestern Soms
shzz
Gast
New PostErstellt: 04.02.21, 08:29  Betreff: shzz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Mike Force Association
shzz
Gast
New PostErstellt: 04.02.21, 08:34  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck Mike MacNeil
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4
Seite 1 von 4
Search