Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 16.02.23, 07:17     Betreff: With The New Coach Theres New Ideas - Ke Antwort mit Zitat  

Severin AT 2509 Automatik-Toaster
Things have slowly started to change around Chelsea FC after the recent sacking of German manager Thomas Tuchel.The main change is the , Kenny Pickett Jersey who Chelsea signed from Brighton And Hove Albion after buying the 47-year-old out of his contract which reportedly cost the club over 20 million.Potter has already taken charge in his first game as Chelsea manager which saw the in Alan Faneca Jersey their second Champions League group stage game.The world's most expensive goalkeeper spoke in an interview with about the new manager and the sacking of Tuchel."When a coach Thomas Tuchel with whom Miles Killebrew Jersey we have had so many good moments leaves, it is always a bit sad. With the new coach, theres new ideas.Scroll to ContinueIn the end, it has only been a couple of days that we have been with him, it has been a bit of a crazy Pittsburgh Steelers Sleepwear Underwear week."Kepa has seen more action recently after picked up an injury ruling the Senegelease keeper out injured for Chelsea's last two games.Despite almost leaving in the summer, the Spanish international has said he is happy that he has committed his future with the club."Yes, there were things, but the club always gave me their trust, they always wanted me to be part of the squad. We analysed it and I am happy to stay and NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey be in this great club."Read More Chelsea Stories

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 67.155 von 183.438
Search