LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Differences between Designing Native iOS Apps and Native Android Apps

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Terfa
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 17.05.21, 15:25  Betreff: Differences between Designing Native iOS Apps and Native Android Apps  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Android & iOS account for more than 95% of the global market share in mobile operating systems. Thus, native apps must be developed keeping in mind that the users of both the systems have an enhanced application experience. They differ in their interface, features and follow their own set of rules. These rules or standards determine the overall appearance of the application. Know more about how to create native app design

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
mariasbarker
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 18.05.21, 13:01  Betreff: Re: Differences between Designing Native iOS Apps and Native Android Apps  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The cost of college is a reflection of another long list of factors, which also is too extensive to discuss quickly. There are a lot of ways to make higher ed more affordable like write papers for money. That is a task that we as a society need to take on.

Karla2019
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.05.21, 05:06  Betreff: Re: Differences between Designing Native iOS Apps and Native Android Apps  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I convince about native apps must be developed keeping in mind that the users of both the systems have an enhanced application experience, usually I use app for rent a minibus in Glasgow, with 8rental.com, so both in android and apple systems this app does not fail me. so according to the improvements to the app of all providers

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search