Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2
Autor Beitrag
Gina
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 22.05.21, 09:49  Betreff:  High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not asked for.

Many people still do not know. High blood pressure and kidney disease Are connected Because if you have high blood pressure Your risk of developing kidney disease will increase accordingly, so you should keep your blood pressure in check at a reasonable and constant level. Let's leave everyone.

High blood pressure and kidney disease How are they related?
High blood pressure (Hypertension) is the main cause of kidney disease. And end-stage renal failure Also known as renal failure. Because normally the circulatory system and kidneys Need to work together and rely on each other This is because the kidneys need a certain number of blood vessels to filter waste. And excessive blood fluid So that they are always healthy However, if the blood vessels are damaged by oxygen or nutrients, they cannot be fed to the kidneys, which are responsible for blood filtration. Thus causing the kidney unit to work abnormally accordingly So if you know that you have high blood pressure. Or leave it for a long time There is no better control of blood pressure. It can cause the blood vessels around your kidneys to shrink, stiffen, or weaken, leading to even more difficult to expel waste from the body.

Symptoms of high blood pressure and kidney disease
Most people with high blood pressure Seldom shows any symptoms that are very noticeable. But it may cause a headache in some cases. More importantly, if the renal function decreases without treatment. Or control in any way It may appear the following symptoms Can rise to your body

• Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
  • Unintentional weight loss
  • sleepy
  • exhaustion
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • insomnia
  • Urinating less often or urinating less than usual
  • Numbness
  • shortness of breath
  • darkening of the skin color
  • chest pain
  • muscle cramps

Prevention before hypertension
First, prevent kidney damage. Because hypertension means you have to try and control your blood pressure. With regular blood pressure checks from a medical professional This includes taking care of your body with proper and healthy food. From the dietary recommendations of the dietitian. To lower your blood pressure, such as eating fruits and vegetables, whole grains, low-sodium foods. Avoid foods that are high in fat and cholesterol, etc.

In addition to controlling eating Another way to help control blood pressure is healthy. Exercising properly Just move your body Or simply exercise by walking for half an hour a day Or other forms of moderate-intensity exercise if you are unsure of what type of exercise you should perform You can seek further medical advice.

How to treat high blood pressure
The most important treatment is to manage your blood pressure. With the use of effective drugs such as vasodilators. Reduce salt intake And body water (ACE inhibitor). Angiotensin II receptor antagonist (Angiotensin II receptor antagonist), also known as. Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) can help lower blood pressure. It also helps prevent kidney damage as well.

But before taking such drugs It is very important to get permission. And always check the health of a medical professional first

Blog :: ทางเข้าjoker123

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
nepixip198
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 06.11.22, 08:22  Betreff: Re: High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Nice post! This really is an excellent blog that I'll definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. smm provider

nepixip198
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.11.22, 10:11  Betreff: Re: High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

That is my first-time i visit here. I came across so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I suppose I'm not the only one having most of the enjoyment here keep up the great work click here to find out more

famide
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 09.11.22, 13:37  Betreff: Re: High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The Continuum is a brand new Freehold residential development situated in Thiam Siew Avenue of District 15. The rare plot of Freehold land sits strategically .. The Continuum

nepixip198
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 13.11.22, 10:45  Betreff: Re: High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. click

nepixip198
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 15.11.22, 12:37  Betreff: Re: High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. รีวิว หนังใหม่

famide
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 20.11.22, 11:24  Betreff: Re: High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. ดูหนังออนไลน์

famide
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 22.11.22, 15:28  Betreff: Re: High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. 먹튀검증커뮤니티

famide
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.11.22, 14:56  Betreff: Re: High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. smm panel provider

famide
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.11.22, 15:17  Betreff: Re: High blood pressure and kidney disease, if the pressure can be controlled. Kidney disease was not..  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! smm panel youtube

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2
Seite 1 von 2
Search