LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Free online file converter that

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.12.19, 11:18  Betreff: Free online file converter that  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hey Hitfilm community, I have recently been looking for a good free converter that can convert my video files into DNxHD (which many people say is fantastic for editing). The problem is that I can't a free converter that does this, and if it is free it's usually a trial that has a watermark on it. So I am just wondering if anyone knows a free converter that does this.

As always, all comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.12.19, 11:23  Betreff: Re: Free online file converter that  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Convert V3 can convert to DNxHD. It will also convert to ProRes and other common formats. While it is not a free app the trail mode is functional and does not watermark. It only converts two files at a time. You have to close and restart the app. The trial mode will not handle image sequences.

Convert does not need Quicktime installed to read or write DNxHD files. Hitfilm does need Quicktime and the Avid codecs installed.

Travis
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.12.19, 11:23  Betreff: Re: Free online file converter that  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I tried downloading Avid DNxHD last week and after going through the set up nothing appeared on my desktop nor could I find anything in the program files. So how does this work exactly? I haven't found anything that resembles the screenshot on the page you linked. What did I miss?

Jemma
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.12.19, 11:26  Betreff: Re: Free online file converter that  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The Avid codecs install into Quicktime. They are not a program, there is nothing to run and they do nothing without some other software that uses the Quicktime subsystem for file encoding. After installing they will simply show up as an available codec in the list of codecs most file encoders that are able to use Quicktime.

Also, after installation, Quicktime will be able to decode DNxHD and DNxHR for applications that use Quicktime for file reads. Hitfilm falls into this category.

GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.12.19, 11:26  Betreff: Re: Free online file converter that  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

With Mpeg Streamclip import a clip then File--> Export to other formats...... A new window will open. Make sure the first drop down is set to QuickTime movie then click the Options button. Another window will open. Click the Settings button to open yet another window. Now you can select the compression codec in the top drop down list. The Avid codecs will be listed there. Mpeg Streamclip can also batch process. To do that follow the steps here:

Vicente
Mitglied

Since you have it I would just use Vegas. I don't know if you have Vegasaur or Ultimate S but even without those it's still pretty easy to batch process in Vegas. Using scripts you can just drop all the clips you want to transcode on a track, add region markers to the events then batch render the regions.

Vegas comes with a script to batch render regions but you'll need to add one to add regions to events and you need to have a render profile set up. Here's the AddRegionsToEvents.js script:

If you want to know more details I would definitely recommend checking it out Website

[editiert: 19.01.20, 06:31 von Vicente]
chin woo
Gast
New PostErstellt: 31.12.20, 04:24  Betreff: Re: Free online file converter that  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

ohh, i am in need of it word counter
Randall Brooks
Gast
New PostErstellt: 06.06.21, 20:43  Betreff: Re: Free online file converter that  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This is good to see that free online file converter tool is available for everyone which provides the best platform for conversion of the different document into a pdf file format.I have find out the https://pdflite.co/sign-pdf/index.html options which allow the various document conversion with auto-fill or sign up options as well. Now anyone can scan any kind of document with different kinds of conversion options easily.
DoloresCGaribay
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.09.21, 16:14  Betreff: Re: Free online file converter that  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

There are many people searching for the best PDF file converter and split PDF tool that can help us to resolve the issues with these file formats. I used the website that helps me to use the best software tools that help me to find the best solution to my problems.

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search