Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Where to Fulfill My WELL CE Requirements?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
AnglaGadapee
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 27.06.21, 11:56  Betreff: Where to Fulfill My WELL CE Requirements?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hi Everyone!

I recently moved to Canada from Germany because I got a job in a good architect firm. I have also worked in a German construction company, but now, I want to improve my portfolio with good sustainability and green associate certifications in Canada. Yes, competition is very high here, mainly if I talk about within company competition.

Therefore, I decided to conduct a WELL exam to get a WELL certification. However, my credentials are lacking few CE hours. When I searched online, I found this source https://www.gbrionline.org/leed-ce/ about WELL CE courses. This place offers CE hours and courses and a famous option when it comes to preparing for WELL & LEED exams. Indeed, I am talking about GBRI.

Do you think GBRI is the best option to fulfil my WELL CE requirements? You are also open to sharing other options if you know any.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
David90Brown
Gast
New PostErstellt: 28.06.21, 17:00  Betreff: Re: Where to Fulfill My WELL CE Requirements?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Good day! Web development is a rather complex topic, and it needs to be very well understood. And to make it easier for you to master it, I recommend this cool site to you https://redwerk.com/blog/sqlite-vs-realm-vs-objectbox/ where you can find a good book that will help you start to understand web development! Use and develop your skills on the topic!
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search