LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Social Network Application Development: Types, Challenges, Technologies, Costs

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Terfa
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 14.06.21, 14:04  Betreff: Social Network Application Development: Types, Challenges, Technologies, Costs  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

How to build a social media network/community website from scratch? What does this mean from business and development point of view? The idea of building new social interactions is great so it would be useful to learn a bit about the technology stacks that social networks rely on. Because no matter who your target audience is, your social network should offer a great user experience and provide users with core features. This and much more you can find in this article about social network app development

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
koskada
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 11.10.21, 17:20  Betreff: Re: Social Network Application Development: Types, Challenges, Technologies, Costs  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Every day, new technology and hence new terminology and concepts are becoming more and more unknown to a common individual. Do you know what the auto dealer crm is, I want to ask you? So I do not believe so, by reading this very fascinating and essential post I want to expose you to this notion that will assist you develop your knowledge and improve sales and simplify the entire operation of your fair. The item is not large at all, it's not going to take you long. So go on studying

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search