Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
How can I do if my Facebook account gets suspended?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
lucysmith
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 20.12.21, 09:42  Betreff: How can I do if my Facebook account gets suspended?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The users of Facebook keep on facing various technical issues like Facebook account temporarily locked or what can I do if my Facebook account got suspended. Now, in case of suspension, you are supposed to follow and apply a few important instructions like open your Facebook profile, try to log in, then open your Facebook account has been displayed page. Then you should submit all the proofs that you need to provide that yes, it is your account, and it was unethical to suspend your account. By doing so, surely you will get help!
To Know More Visit the Link...www.gethumanhelp.com/facebook-account-temporarily-locked-how-to-unlock-without-id-proof

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
danieldlayman
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 20.12.21, 14:30  Betreff: Re: How can I do if my Facebook account gets suspended?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I have an old facebook account, I can't remember what the email and password of the account are, I want to close the account, but I don't know how to do it, it's annoying. I'm trying to play games to calm down and put my thoughts aside, I prefer games that I can play for free and unlimited, and I'm playing football legends these days, it's a pretty good game.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search