Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Bellroll33
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.12.18, 09:09     Betreff: but was able to make a pinch-hit appearance Antwort mit Zitat  

Hewlett Packard SD534EE Tintenpatron...
WASHINGTON - With his Dallas Mavericks locked in a tight fourth quarter, Dirk Nowitzki twisted his left ankle by accidentally stepping on an opponents foot, then fell to the court.Moments later, Nowitzki was limping off to the locker room to get his ankle taped.And minutes after that, he was back in the game, delivering a key basket.Nowitzkis 3-pointer with 80 seconds left sealed a fifth consecutive victory for Dallas, 105-102 over the Washington Wizards, after Monta Ellis scored 24 of his 34 points in the first half Wednesday night.It was a close game, so if I can walk, I want to be out there. And it actually felt OK, once it loosened up, said Nowitzki, who on Monday became the fourth NBA player to reach 27,000 points with one franchise.Just rolled (the ankle) a little bit, like Ive done a million times in my career. Just had to walk it off coming back here, re-taped it and came right back out, Nowitzki said, before adding with a laugh: Popped some pills.Nowitzki went down with about eight minutes left after getting tangled with Kris Humphries. But the German came back with 3 1/2 minutes to go and Dallas trailing by a point.After sinking his important 3 to put the Mavs ahead 102-97 — part of a 13-point night on 4-for-12 shooting — Nowitzki held out three fingers on one hand and slammed it against his other palm.Monster shot, Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. And even though he didnt have a great night shooting the ball or scoring, his ability to make timely plays and change the dimensions of the court show what his impact is.Washington lost at home for the first time this season, despite Bradley Beals first action following left wrist surgery.Beal was terrific, too, leading Washington with 21 points, and even drawing a charge on Ellis with about 30 seconds to go. But with a chance to tie the game, John Wall missed a 3-pointer at the other end. Ellis then made two free throws to push Dallas edge to five points.Over the first two quarters, Ellis made seven of 10 shots, including a 3-pointer, and nine of 10 free throws.Nobody else on their team touched the ball, Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. And I was fine with that.Later, though, reserves J.J. Barea and Brandan Wright got involved, each scoring 14 points for Dallas, which leads the NBA in scoring.Wittman criticized his players for getting discouraged after a poor start to the third quarter.Weve got to grow up from an emotional standpoint, Wittman said, adding: We quit playing, is the way I term it.___WRIGHT STUFFBarea and Wright combined for 18 of Dallas fourth-quarter points. Wright shot 6 for 7, repeatedly turning lobs and alley-oops into dunks or easy layups. Dude is one of the most athletic guys in the league. He does some freakish things out there, teammate Tyson Chandler said. I dont think you can overthrow him.HITTING A WALLWall, Washingtons All-Star point guard, missed his first eight shots and finished 5 for 17 for 11 points.BEALS BACKWittman and Beal both said the shooting guard felt winded by games end. Beal had wrist surgery last month and began practicing this week. It was a big lift, just to see him come out there confident, especially after so much time off, teammate Paul Pierce said. Seems like he really didnt miss a beat.TIP-INSMavericks: G Devin Harris sat out with right lower leg soreness. ... Dallas came in scoring 109.3 points per game.Wizards: The Wizards had been 4-0 at home. The last time Washingtons NBA team started a season 5-0 at home was in 1974-75, when the franchise was known as the Bullets.UP NEXTMavericks: Host Lakers on Friday.Wizards: Host Cavaliers on Friday.___Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Cheap Authentic Air Jordan . According to MMAFighting.com, MacDonald needs an x-ray on his right ankle and doctors clearance to fight or he will be subject to a mandatory medical suspension that will end on August 22, 2014. Cheap Jordans Shoes Free Shipping .The other side of the Bruins special teams unit delivered in the end.Gregory Campbell netted the game-winner with less than 10 minutes remaining and the Bruins fended off a late four-minute San Jose power play to earn a wild 5-3 win over the Sharks. http://www.cheapairjordanfreeshipping.com/. Bookies were offering odds of 13/1 before kickoff that the home team Houston Dynamo would prevail by three goals to nil. Wholesale Jordans China .com) - The Vancouver Canucks recovered from a fluke goal early last time out to knock off one of the top teams in the league. Air Jordan From China . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline.Shut out in their third straight loss to cap the weekend, the Toronto Blue Jays hope to have a little more pop in their lineup on Tuesday afternoon when they begin a quick two-game set with the Milwaukee Brewers. Though still leading the AL East, Toronto has lost four of its last five games and was without slugger Jose Bautista in the starting lineup for a seventh straight game in Sundays 4-0 defeat to the Chicago White Sox. Bautista has been out with a strained left hamstring, but was able to make a pinch-hit appearance in the loss. He grounded into a fielders choice. Owner of a .304 average and 15 homers through 78 games, Bautista could make his first start since June 22 today. "Everybody knows I cant go out on the field and not be 100 percent," Bautista said on Torontos official website. "Hopefully by Tuesday I feel better and I can be in the outfield. If not, I can DH the whole game and play the day after. "I did all the testing that I couldve done in order to see if I could pinch- hit (Sunday)." Drew Hutchison would love to see Bautista in the lineup as the Toronto right- hander tries to avoid a third straight losing start. Both of Hutchisons recent setbacks came at the hands of the New York Yankees, who got to him for a total of eight runs and 13 hits while drawing six walks over 10 1/3 innings in the two games. Hutchison fell to 5-6 with a 4.000 earned run average on the year, including a mark of 1-4 with an 8.dddddddddddd13 ERA in six starts at home. The 23-year-old is set to face Milwaukee for the first time and will go up against Marco Estrada, a winner in two straight. Estrada snapped a two-start losing streak on June 20 in Colorado despite giving up seven runs over 5 2/3 innings. His offense took him off the hook in a 13-10 decision before the righty rebounded with a solid victory over Washington on Wednesday. In the 9-2 win, Estrada gave up two runs on two hits and four walks over 6 1/3 innings, improving to 7-4 with a 5.06 ERA on the year. "This was a real important outing for (Estrada). Its important for him to get back into that mode and pitch the way we know he can," said Brewers manager Ron Roenicke. The 30-year-old has never faced Toronto. Estradas win over Washington kick started a four-game winning streak that came to an end with Sundays 10-4 loss to the Rockies. Ryan Braun homered in defeat, while Yovani Gallardo yielded eight runs -- five earned -- over five innings. Neither shortstop Jean Segura (leg cramps) or center fielder Carlos Gomez (strained neck) started Sundays loss, but both could return to the lineup today. The Brewers, who are making their first trip to Toronto since 2005, are 7-2 against the Blue Jays since moving to the National League in 1998. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 183.742 von 192.572
Search