Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 28.07.22, 11:16     Betreff: Who won the Ballon dOr in 2021 Final results as Lionel Messi Antwort mit Zitat  

R.E.D. 2 - Noch älter. Härter. Besse...
Argentina and Paris Saint-Germain forward Lionel Me si won the 2021 Ballon d'Or, his record-extending seventh Player of the Year award inhis career (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015and 2019). He beat out Bayern Munich and Poland forward Robert Lewandowski, who was the other topcontender for this year's honor. The final points margin was Dalton Keene Jerseys tight: 613-580.
Me si won the last Ballon d'Or award presented in 2019.The 2020 edition was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but Lewandowski was widely believed to be the likely winner before it was controversially scratched.
FC Barcelona star attacking midfielder Alexia Putellas won the women's Ballon d'Or award, PSG goalkeeper Gigi Donnarumma was voted the best men's goalkeeper in the world, and another Barcelona player, 19-year-old Pedri, was named the best men's Under-21 player in the world.
MORE:
Robert Lewandowski was named the inaugural Striker of the Year as the top scorer for both club and country, while European championChelsea Gino Cappelletti Jerseys FC took home the Club of the Year with the most candidates for themen'sBallon d'Or award (tied with Manchester City at five players). The Blues' women's team also won England's WSL and made the final of the UEFA Champions League.
Media around the worldvoted for three of the awards the men's and women's Ballon d'Or and the Yashin Trophy for best goalkeeper and 32 former Ballon d'Or winners votedon the best young men's player. Two new awards, Striker of the Year and Club of the Year, were introduced for the first time by France Football, the French sports monthly which Quinn Nordin Jerseys has run the Ballon d'Or awards since 1956.
2021 Ballon d'Or final results MenRank Name Points Position Club National Team 1.Lionel Me si613FWPSGArgentina2.RobertLewandowski580FWBayern MunichPoland3.Jorginho460MFChelseaItaly4.KarimBenzema239FWReal MadridFrance5.N'GoloKante186MFChelseaFrance6.Cristiano Ronaldo178FWManchester UnitedPortugal7.MohamedSalah121FWLiverpoolEgypt8.Kevin De Bruyne73MFManchester CityBelgium9.KylianMbappe58FWPSGFrance10.GianluigiDonnarumma36GKPSGItaly11.ErlingHaaland33FWBoru sia DortmundNorway12.RomeluLukaku26FWChelseaBelgium13.GiorgioChiellini26DFJuventusItaly14.LeonardoBonucci18DFJuventusItaly15.Raheem Sterling10FWManchester CityEngland16.Neymar9FWPSGBrazil17.Luis Suarez8FWAtletico MadridUruguay18.SimonKjaer8DFAC MilanDenmark19.Mason Mount7MFChelseaEngland20.RiyadMahrez7FWManchester CityAlgeriat-21. Isaiah Wynn Jerseys BrunoFernandes6MFManchester UnitedPortugalt-21.Lautaro Martinez6FWInter MilanArgentina23.Harry Kane4FWTottenham HotspurEngland24.Pedri3MFFC BarcelonaSpain25.Phil Foden2FWManchester CityEnglandt-26.NicoloBarella1MFInter MilanItalyt-26.Ruben Dias1DFManchester CityPortugalt-26.GerardMoreno1FWVillarrealSpaint-29.Cesar Azpilicueta0DFChelseaSpaint-29.Luka Modric0MFReal MadridCroatia2021 Ballon d'Or final results WomenRank Name Points Position Club National Team 1.Alexia Putellas186MFFC BarcelonaSpain2.Jennifer Hermoso84FWFC BarcelonaSpain3.Sam Kerr46FWChelseaAustralia4.Vivianne Miedema46FWArsenalNetherlands5.Lieke Martens40MFFC BarcelonaNetherlands6.Christine Sinclair36FWPortland ThornsCanada7.Pernille Harder33FWChelseaDenmark8.Ashley Lawrence26DFPSGCanada9.Je sie Fleming25MFChelseaCanada10.Fran Kirby22FWChelseaEngland11.Magdalena Erik son20DFChelseaSweden12.Christiane Endler19GKOlympique LyonChile13.Stina Blackstenius10FWBK HackenSweden14.Samantha Mewis8MFNC CourageUSA15.Irene Paredes8DFFC BarcelonaSpain16.Ellen White4FWManchester CityEngland17.Kadidiatou Diani3FWPSGFrance18.Marie-Antoinette Katoto3FWPSGFrance19.Sandra Panos3GKFC BarcelonaSpain20.Wendie Renard2DFOlympique LyonFrance2021 Kopa Trophy final results (Best U21 player)Rank Name Points Position Club National Team 1.Pedri89MFFC BarcelonaSpain2.Jude Bellingham39MFBoru sia DortmundEngland3.Jamal Musiala38MFBayern MunichGermany4.Nuno Mendes23DFPSGPortugal5.Mason Greenwood15FWManchester UnitedEngland6.Bukayo Saka8FWArsenalEngland7.Florian Wirtz8MFBayer LeverkusenGermany8.Ryan Gravenberch3MFAjaxNetherlands9.Jeremy Doku1FWRennesBelgium10.Giovanni Reyna1MFBoru sia DortmundUSA2021 Yashin Trophy final resultsRank Name Position Club National Team 1.Gianluigi DonnarummaGKPSGItaly2.Edouard MendyGKChelseaSenegal3.Jan OblakGKAtletico MadridSlovenia4.EdersonGKManchester CityBrazil5.Manuel NeuerGKBayern MunichGermany6.Emiliano MartnezGKAston VillaArgentina7.Kasper SchmeichelGKLeicester CityDenmark8.Thibaut CourtoisGKReal MadridBelgium9.Keylor NavasGKPSGCosta Rica10.Samir HandanovicGKInter MilanSloveniaBallon d'Or awards live updatesAll times ET
4:07 p.m.: They lit up the Eiffel Tower for Me si Arlington Hambright Jerseys . After seven Ballon d'Or awards, why not? His face was projected on the Palais de Chaillot.

PUSH THE MAGIC BUTTON! small surprise for Lionel Me si
Ballon d'Or #ballondor (@francefootball) 4:00 p.m.: Cool that Me si went out of his way in his speech to tell Robert Lewandowski that he should've won it last year and that France Football should give him a Ballon d'Or for his trophy case.
3:55 p.m.: And we have the winner: It's Lionel Me si at No. 1, with Robert Lewandowski coming in at No. 2. That's a record-extending seventh Ballon d'Or for Me Jonathan Jones Jerseys si.

When Luis Suarez gives the to Me si!
Ballon d'Or #ballondor (@francefootball)

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 99.049 von 191.148
Search