Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
alberthuddle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 14.07.22, 17:29     Betreff: Have You met Your Soulmate Antwort mit Zitat  

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Latte Macchiato,...
Our soulmates always arrive when we are ready and not a moment before. They come when we are ready to learn together and not before.

Soulmates can also be friends and relatives; they don't always have to be romantic partners. Unlike in pop culture, we often have more than one soul mate. So if things don't work out, there could be another. Soulmates are soul connections that we have a soul match with and will appear to contact us when we are ready.

angel number 1221Twin Flames are different and we only have one. but without them we are not half human. I prefer to call them mirror soul. Because they are a powerful reflection of us and can generate great growth, learning and love. These are very strong connections, but we don't spend our entire lives with them.

What is not a Soulmate

I couldn't write this blog post without mentioning some obvious signs that they are not soulmates. Soulmates can make mistakes, but they always want the best for you.

A angel number 1234 soulmate is not abusive, controlling, or downright manipulative. It is not in your nature and you are dealing with a toxic person. The bond that people develop with toxic people is called a trauma bond and it ruins your brain chemicals because you're on a constant high and low roller coaster and that creates a bond based on that. Always waiting for the good times. But there really are more bad than good.

I had to mention this because I have met people who have been abused and because it feels so intense that it can be confusing for them.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 98.763 von 188.986
Search