LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Odell Beckham Jr. details the injuries that ruined his first

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 22.07.22, 01:43  Betreff: Odell Beckham Jr. details the injuries that ruined his first  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Odell Nolan Ryan Jersey Beckham Jr.'s first season with the Browns last yearafter being traded from the Giants was a disaster on multiple levels, the highest of which was Freddie Kitchens' failed coaching stint. From a personal standpoint, Beckham was dealing with multiple injuries that contributed to what became the worstseason of his six-year career.
Beckham, 27, had kept the specifics of those injuries away from the public until Monday, when he posted to his YouTube channel detailing the ailments.
"So last year I was training in June and July," Beckham explained,"and I was kind of just feeling stuff around the groin area, abs and stuff like that. My third week of training camp, I tear a little piece of my ab. So Joey Gallo Jersey before the season, I kind of had the hernia thing going on. Sports hernia is what they call it. End up at the end of the season, torn abductor, torn rectus abdominis on the right.
"So pretty much, I was just f---ed up the whole year. I Alex Claudio Jersey really didn't try and say anything about it. Probably one of the worst surgeries I've ever had.
MORE:
"Recovery's going well. Gue s I'm really just trying to put my body back together. I've been playing for 23 years, so for me, I'm trying to put it all back together in seven months."
Beckham played in all 16 games last season as Cleveland limped to a 6-10 record. He recorded 74 catches for 1,035 yards and4 touchdowns, the lowest figures of his career with the exception ofthe 2017 season when an ankle injurylimited him to just four games.
With replacing the fired Kitchens as the Browns' leader, and given his return Bartolo Colon Jersey to health,Beckham has good reason for optimism. He expre sed as much in the video.
"I would honestly say this is probably going to be one of my best seasons," Beckham said."Bigger, stronger, faster this is my time."
That is, a suming Beckham sticks in Cleveland and is not traded. The Browns claim the seventh-year wide Matt Moore Jersey receiver remains in their plans, but there would be in the way if Cleveland were to decide to move the player who reportedly last season he wanted out.
The Browns in free agency signed Jack Conklin to replace Greg Robinson at left tackle, and they drafted Alabama's Jedrick Wills to hold down the right side in the short term. They also signed Austin Hooper to compliment David Njokuand form a strong tight end duo.
Including Baker Mayfield at quarterback, Stefanskihas a potentially strong offensive unit on his Rougned Odor Jersey hands including an apparently stronger-than-ever Beckham.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search