Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Aaron Hill isn't ready to settle in as a bench warmer, even if that means he mus

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 09.08.22, 07:06  Betreff: Aaron Hill isn't ready to settle in as a bench warmer, even if that means he mus  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Aaron Hill isn' Addison Reed Jersey t ready to settle in as a bench warmer, even if that means he must be traded from the Diamondbacks.Aaron Hill is open to a trade. "Ill fully embrace (bench) role when I feel Im there. ... I feel like I have something left in there." Nick Piecoro (@nickpiecoro) For its part, Kirby Puckett Jersey the team is open to trading Hill, . The news came afterD-backs manager Chip Hale said Friday that Hill had lost his second base job to theyounger Chris Owings and would begin the season backing up at second and third base. Owings is moving from shortstop to second to accommodate the younger Nick Ahmed.MORE: | Byron Buxton Jersey D-backs manager Chip Hale told reporters that "performance" was the key reason for the decision,."I think we're ready to move on and move to a younger group."Hill was very good in 2012 and 2013, hitting a combined .298/.359/.501, but he batted just .244 in 133 games last Max Kepler Jersey season. His struggles continued this spring; he hit .189 in 53 Cactus League at-bats.The 33-year-old Hill has two years and $24 million remaining on his contract. He was acquired bythe Diamondbacks from the Blue Jays in 2011.Teams that have a need at Josh Donaldson Jersey second base, such as the Angels and Blue Jays, are seen as potential trade partners, although no deal appears close.Aaron Hill is available via trade, but the Angels and DBacks have had no discu sions about him. Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi)

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search