LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Bulls lose to Magic in Derrick Roses return to lin

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.08.22, 09:19  Betreff: Bulls lose to Magic in Derrick Roses return to lin  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The Bulls got Derrick Rose back on Wednesday night, but it wasnt enough to help them get past the Magic.The Bulls lost 105-103 to the Magic with Rose returningto the lineup Maxx Crosby T Shirts after mi sing six weeks following a meniscus tear in his right knee.MORE: | | "I felt all right," Rose said . "I think it was about right. It'll get better the more I play, but I'm getting better every week. It'll take some time, but I'll Las Vegas Raiders Hats get there."The 2012 MVP scored nine points and added two rebounds and two a sistsin 19 minutes against Orlando. Although he did have a nice, driving layup in the third quarter, healso turned the ball over four times and was not on the floor in the games deciding minutes.Rose said it was "very hard" to be on the bench late in the game."At the same time, Carl Nassib Jersey it's all about patience. I'm going to have my turn," Rose said. "Right now while I'm not playing, I'm just trying to learning a little more and seeing how they're playing. The only thing I can do is just sit back and watch and learn."Victor Oladiposcored a game-high 23 points and hit a layup with 1.5 seconds remaining to give the Magic a Ken Stabler Jersey come-from-behind victory."There's no playoff but we're trying to treat every game like a playoff game," Oladipo said. "There's teams that we're Josh Jacobs T Shirts playing that are playoff seeds, but we're trying to get better too."The Bulls were 15-4 with Rose in the lineup before his injury, but Wednesdays lo s gave the Central Division title to the Cavaliers, who beat the Bucks 104-99.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search