LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
LeBron James I dont care what people think of my M

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.08.22, 09:28  Betreff: LeBron James I dont care what people think of my M  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

LeBron James took his talents to South Beach earlier this week, and way too many people made a big deal of it, wondering if theres turmoil in Cleveland.Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue gave the team a couple days off and James took the opportunity to work out in Miami. David Alexander, one of Walter Payton Jersey James trainers, posted a video of James and former Heat teammate Dwyane Wade on Twitter.MORE: The Land /r/Heat ( Jonathan Bullard Jersey @Heat_Reddit) After Thursdays practice in Cleveland he explained his trip to reporters."What do I go there for? Go there 'cause I want to," James said ( ). "I would love to go to L.A., but I'll take 2 1/2 hour flight over 4 1/2. I've got a house in L.A. but it makes more sense for me to go south than go west. But I go because I want Eddie Jackson Jersey to."When asked about the perception surrounding Akiem Hicks Jersey the video, James replied: I dont care.After answering those questions, James tweeted: Can't replace being around great friends that reciprocate the same energy back to you in all facets of life.MORE: Can't replace being around great friends that reciprocate the same energy back to you in all facets of life LeBron James (@KingJames) The Cavs are still atop the Eastern Conference at 42-17, but rumors of displeasure within the locker room make the team seem vulnerable late in the season. And even if James' visit to Miami was harmle s, it certainly doesn't help matters Brian Urlacher Jersey in Cleveland.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search