LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
NBA Summer League 2019 Social media reacts to Zion

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.08.22, 09:44  Betreff: NBA Summer League 2019 Social media reacts to Zion  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Zion Williamson might Christian Laettner Jersey not have played for long, but he still sent social media into a frenzy with his always-impre sive dunks.Williamson's debut was cut short when the rookie did not play in the second halfafter taking knee-to-knee contact, according to the team.An ESPN noted the Pelicans "do not expect it to be a lingering i sue."But there was Caron Butler Jersey still plenty for fans, admirers and #NBATwitter to talk about.First, there was Williamson's appearance.If Zion isn't careful, the Saints are gonna make him a left tackle. Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) Then came reactions to his impre sive plays including a steal from Kevin Knox that led to one of his trademark dunks.This may be the best steal/dunk in NBA Summer League history. Zion is a freak Kory Waldron (@KWalHoops) Zion just ripped Dennis Rodman Jersey that from an adult Zach Harper (@talkhoops) Zion is just so powerful!! He does things on the court Ive never seen..WOWZERS LaChina Robinson (@LaChinaRobinson) I feel personally victimized by Zions dunk. Becca (@BeccaMVP) I dont think Zion has an off switch. Or even a take it easy mode. Paolo Uggetti (@PaoloUggetti) Zion in that first quarter Reese Konkle (@RKonkle_Mavs) His early Detroit Pistons Jersey exit caused some panic.Zion already icing his knee Ry (@JustRyCole) Even his former school chimed in.Zion flexing, thats all, thats the tweet. Duke Basketball (@BlueDevils) Williamson finished with 11 points on 4-for-9 shooting from the Joe Dumars Jersey field and0 for 2from long distance as the game was suspendeddue to an earthquake.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search