LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
LeBron James wont eat pizza with the best topping

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.08.22, 09:45  Betreff: LeBron James wont eat pizza with the best topping  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

LeBron James has been a dominant basketball player for years, and he partially attributes that to his non- Jerry West Jersey pork diet."Oh, you can tell the difference," . "It's in how I recover, the energy I have. It has helped a lot with my performance. Overall, I've just been feeling good."MORE: |The former league MVP said he cut the most commonly consumedmeat out of his diet seven years ago when an uncle suggested Byron Scott Jersey it. Pork is in many things, including pepperoni, which is obviously a common pizza topping. According to the author Chris Haynes, James stays true to his diet, even when he's tested.On April 5, the Cavaliers had beaten the Bucks, 109-80. James had completed his media obligations. He mumbled that he was hungry and then asked his teammates if there was any Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey post-game pizza left. There was plenty on the table in the middle of the locker room.James walked over to the table, looked down at the pizza, shook his head and departed without picking up a slice. I always wondered what that was all about. As it turns out, all that was remaining was pepperoni pizza.James is a founding investor of, but he's mi sing out on some of the best pizza toppings, includingpepperoni, sausage, hamand bacon. The Cavs star likely restricts himself to veggie pizzas, Michael Cooper Jersey which is an insult to pizza.JOSEPH: James may be mi sing out on delicious slices of pie, but he seems content with it. He calls it one of the best decisions of his career, and it's hard to argue with him considering what he's accomplished. We'll never truly know if it has made a difference, but James is loyal to his diet, for now.Maybe when he retires he can Kobe Bryant Jersey pig out (get it?) and enjoy some of that sweet, delicious pork.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search