LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Drake might be a better sports broadcaster than ra

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.08.22, 03:58  Betreff: Drake might be a better sports broadcaster than ra  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Saturday was a big day for Drake. He released his debut single "Summer Sixteen"from his highly anticipated album "Views from the 6 Zach Britton Jersey ." On the track, he talks about his beef with Meek Mill and throws a slightshot at Jay Z and Kanye West."I used to want to be on Roc-A-Fella then I turned into Jay / Now I got a house in L.A. / Now I got a bigger pool than 'Ye / And look man, Bernie Williams Jersey 'Ye's pool is nice / Mine's just bigger is what I'm saying"If this is any indication of what's to come on the album, it's going to be straight flame emojis . But we're a sports website, so I'll get on with the sports Yogi Berra Jersey . Drake spent his evening taking in the Raptors game.He wasn't just chilling, though. The team put him to work.MORE: |Drake jumped on the broadcast and was having too much fun. He started off talking about getting the city excited for All-Star Weekend, which will be in his hometown Toronto. The Six God wouldn't Matt Holliday Jersey mi s it for the world."My All-Star Weekend parties look like the Raptors win streak right now," said Drake. To be clear, Toronto is on an 11-game streak at the moment. That's a lot of parties with his woes.But Drake was also quick with the reaction on this monster block from Bismack Biyombo."We doin' big BIZne s out here!" w/ the play-by-play call. Watch out , you've got competition! Toronto Raptors (@Raptors) I hear the rap thing is going pretty well for him, but the Raptors should Lou Gehrig Jersey definitely keep him around part time as a color commentator.Thatwould be big bizne s, baby.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search