LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
New Jersey Devils mascot Jimmy Fallon and the bet

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 02.09.22, 07:16  Betreff: New Jersey Devils mascot Jimmy Fallon and the bet  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Jimmy Fallon got his comeuppance and learned one should never dance with the devil in one fell swoop.After agreeing to a friendly wager with the New Jersey Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, regarding Thursday's tilt with the New York Rangers, Greg Allen Jersey the bet was cashed in on Sunday night's special episode of NBC "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon."Fallon, a big Rangers fan, got pied in the face. Here's a step-by-step breakdown of what transpired over the last four days and what happens when you waltz with the devil.Thursday, Oct. 17It all started with a tweet by NJ Devil to the popular late-night host for NBC on Thursday afternoon. "Hey Jimmy Fallon, if we win tonight, i get to come on (your show) and pie you in the face, deal?" it read. The game pitted the 2019 No. 1 overall draft pick Jack Hanley Ramirez Jersey Hughes of the Devils against the Rangers' No. 2 overall pick Kaapo Kakko, and was a marquee game on the schedule for the cro s-river rivals.Hey if we win tonight, i get to come on and pie you in the face, deal? NJ Devil (@NJDevil00) MORE:Of course, Fallon, who is no friend of the devil, responded in kind.Youre a dope - but if you really want me to do that? See you Sunday NIGHT!!! Go !!!! jimmy fallon (@jimmyfallon) However, he as the Rangers lost 5-2. It marked the first win of the season for the New Jersey squad who had B.J. Upton Jersey been winle s in their first six games.Sup, nerd NJ Devil (@NJDevil00) Friday, Oct. 18Fallon did own up to his wager , "see you Sunday. A deals (sic) a deal." Although, by 8:47 a.m. ET, Fallon was already regretting his deal with the devil writing, "I can't believe I took this bet."I cant believe I took this bet. jimmy fallon (@jimmyfallon) The delivery service, and ensure the de sert met Fallon's face. NJ Devil went with the always flavorful Devil's food cake.Devils food cake NJ Devil (@ Eddie Robinson Jersey NJDevil00) MORE: Sunday, Oct. 20Of course, like any solid wager winner, NJ Devil took to Twitter to taunt the loser. The mascot posted a teaser of what the night will entail including the exact cream pie from Calandra's Bakery in Newark, N.J.Its going down NJ Devil (@NJDevil00) The Devils mascot then posted multiple, step-by-step moments at 30 Rock.At a different rock tonight | NJ Devil (@NJDevil00) G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S | NJ Devil (@NJDevil00) And then, after "Sunday Night Football" came the big moment: Fallon, always a good sport, threw on a Rangers' Mika Zibanejad Roberto Perez Jersey jersey and took the fluffy pie straight to the face.Le son learned kids: Don't make a deal with the Devil.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search