LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Steelers WR Diontae Johnson Discusses Co

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.09.22, 03:05  Betreff: Steelers WR Diontae Johnson Discusses Co  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

PITTSBURGH --For the majority of the voluntary OTAs the Pittsburgh Steelers held last week, there was a glaring absence among the young receiving corps. Diontae Johnson, who Emmitt Smith Jersey hauled in 1,100 yards and eight touchdowns as Pittsburgh's No. 1 pa s-catcher last season, is on an expiring contract. He considers himself one of the best players at his position and wants to be paid accordingly."Film doesnt lie," Johnson told reporters.At the tail end of an offseason in which receivers from around the NFL stole headlines for signing lucrative long-term contracts, Johnson said he's tried to avoid paying much mind to what his counterparts are earning.Its not like you dont see it, Dallas Cowboys Jackets " Johnson said. "A bell rings in your head. Such and such got this, such and such got that. I try not to look at it what youd call pocket watching or stuff like that."Still, Johnson tried to remove himself from the ongoing negotiations over his extension and added that he wants to focus on football. He said he'll practice on Tuesday and go Ceedee Lamb T Shirts from there, while the state of a contract extension rests in the hands of his agent for the time being.To that end, Johnson said that he's "patient" and will let the chips fall where they may as he prepares for this coming season."Im not trying to speak on that situation because I dont really know anything and Im not really worried about it right now," Johnson said. "Like I said, Im just trying to come here and just do what Im supposed to do. If a contract comes, it comes. If it dont, it don Dallas Cowboys Pants t. But Im not worried about it. Im just ready to play football.Johnson also said even though he's aware of a negative perception some fans might hold about his decision to skip Dallas Cowboys Golf Sporting Goods most of last week's voluntary OTAs,he wants to remain with the Steelers."I want to be here," Johnson said. "I'm patient. My agent is going to do what he does about that situation. I'm not trying to focus on that.Scroll to ContinueMake sure you for the latest news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns and so much more!Follow All Steelers on Twitter:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search