Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
How can I find out user behavior on my site?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Miller90
Gast
New PostErstellt: 18.10.22, 18:11  Betreff: How can I find out user behavior on my site?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

At the moment, it is not entirely clear how my site is developing. There have been fewer visitors lately. I want to know what is the reason. I heard that there is such a technology that allows you to see how visitors behave on my site and where they go first. How can I implement this kind of user session viewing technology on my site?
Valentinn
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.10.22, 07:51  Betreff: Re: How can I find out user behavior on my site?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Monitoring user behavior on the site is necessary to eliminate shortcomings. For various reasons, the user may not find the necessary information on the resource. You need to find and fix errors on your site. It is better to order a similar analysis from professionals.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Kevin
Gast
New PostErstellt: 19.10.22, 19:47  Betreff: Re: How can I find out user behavior on my site?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Here it is even possible that your site is very complex and difficult to navigate. Sometimes there are too many pages on the site. It is not always convenient for new customers to understand your site.
NullSeck
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 20.10.22, 02:44  Betreff: Re: How can I find out user behavior on my site?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

It seems crazy to be able to do that, but even if you don't believe it is perfectly possible, and in a simpler way than it seems, every time I wanted to do that, I used this page https://creabl.com/service/session-recording

Polly
Gast
New PostErstellt: 20.10.22, 20:56  Betreff: Re: How can I find out user behavior on my site?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

It's good that there really is such an opportunity. Just found out about this possibility. I also have my old site. I never thought about what users do on my site. Interesting to read more now.
BenStyler
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.10.22, 02:42  Betreff: Re: How can I find out user behavior on my site?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

There are specialized programs to carry out the type of work that you need, I do not know a company or company that can recommend you but if you search on your own I am sure you will find a few since it is something that is usually easily found

Helenwatcher
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 03.11.22, 08:29  Betreff: Re: How can I find out user behavior on my site?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The steel bracelet is part of an Replica Watch E.C.Andersson in-house venture that has been in development over the past year and are made largely by hand. Tag Heuer Replica Since the bracelets are made one by one, IWC Replica the company can only accept a limited number of orders to ensure quickest possible delivery. Find the collection here. The Denise Arctic Sport starts at 845 euros ($942) if ordering early, which is approximately 30% off the Replica Watches listing price. VAT is automatically deducted for customers outside the EU.

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search