Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
CD-type 1-ton electric wire rope hoist and 4 trolleys sold to the United States in 2021

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
taitai
Gast
New PostErstellt: 16.02.23, 02:51  Betreff: CD-type 1-ton electric wire rope hoist and 4 trolleys sold to the United States in 2021  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Electric wire rope procurement parameters
Order time: 2021.5.27
Lifting capacity: 1 ton
Lifting height: 4 meters
Working voltage: 440v/50hz/3p
Order content: CD type 1 ton electric wire rope hoist*1 and electric hoist trolley*4
Exporting country: United States
This is the 2021 electric hoist order from the US. The customer bought 1 CD type 1 ton electric wire rope hoist and 4 electric hoist trolleys from our crane factory. It took 10 days from placing the order at the factory on May 28 to completing production on June 7, and we shipped the order to the United States on June 17. The photo gallery shows some details of the order in the factory. If you want to know more about electric wire rope hoist and hoist trolley, as well as the latest price of electric wire rope hoist, please contact us.

The characteristics of CD type electric hoist
Product features of CD type electric hoist: light weight, small size, compact structure, many varieties and specifications, stable operation, simple operation and convenient use. They can be used on straight, curved and circular overhead tracks on the same plane, and can also be used on electric single-girder, manual single-girder, bridge, suspension, cantilever, gantry and other cranes with I-beam as the track. CD1 type electric hoist is widely used in factories, warehouses, docks, power stations, lumberyards, etc. It is the most ideal lifting equipment for lifting and transporting items.

The role of electric hoist trolley
In the daily work of the electric hoist, it can be directly hung on the designated position to realize the lifting or lowering of the goods, and the monorail trolley can also be used to realize the comprehensive movement of the electric hoist from left to right, which brings great convenience to the operation and benefits. It’s also beyond your imagination.

The monorail trolley has compact structure and small installation size. The distance between the wheels of the monorail trolley is easy to adjust, and it can be used for a variety of I-beams. It is safer and more reliable in use, and it is also convenient in maintenance.

Before using the monorail trolley, choose the trolley that matches it according to the weight of the cargo and the type of electric hoist. Before installing the monorail trolley, the wheel can be roughly adjusted to be similar to the width of the I-beam, and after it is put on the outside of the I-beam, the width is adjusted so that it closely bites on the I-beam.

Through the cooperation of the monorail trolley and the electric hoist, the monorail trolley can be moved to the designated plane position, and the goods can be lifted or lowered by pulling the electric hoist, so that the work efficiency can be effectively improved. If you want to achieve more effects, you can use the electric hoist together with the hand-pulled monorail trolley to form a combined electric hoist.

CD-type 1-ton electric wire rope hoist and 4 trolleys sold to the United States in 2021
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search