BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Two 15 ton overhead cranes and electric hoists sold to Paraguay in 2022

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2
Autor Beitrag
taitai
Gast
New PostErstellt: 24.03.23, 03:10  Betreff: Two 15 ton overhead cranes and electric hoists sold to Paraguay in 2022  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

HD overhead crane procurement parameters

Order time: 2022.4.27
Lifting capacity: 15 ton
Lifting height: 8.15 m, 6.95m
Span: 13.22 m, 16.95m
Working voltage: 380v/60hz/3p
Order content: HD 15 ton overhead crane*2+15 ton NR hoist*2+CD 5 ton wire rope hoist*1
Exporting country: Paraguay
This is an order for overhead cranes and electric hoists sold to Paraguay in 2022. The customer purchased two HD European type 15 ton overhead cranes and one CD type 5 ton electric wire rope hoist from our crane factory. HD overhead crane is equipped with NR European type steel wire rope hoist. The order was placed in the factory on April 28th, and all production tasks were completed on June 9th. On July 7th, the customer stated that they needed to purchase an additional CD type 5 ton 6 meter electric wire rope hoist. We will ship the product to Paraguay on August 20th. The atlas shows some details of the components of the overhead crane in the factory, as well as European style hoists. If you want to learn more about the overhead crane and the latest price of the 15 ton overhead crane, please contact us.

HD Overhead Crane Introduction
HD crane is a kind of low headroom crane, usually used in factory workshops with low space height, which can effectively use the space height and increase the lifting height.

The HD electric single-girder crane is independently developed and designed on the basis of introducing advanced European design and manufacturing technology and combining the latest domestic standards such as GB3811-2008 and JB/T1306-2008. The appearance is beautiful, and the driving mechanism adopts KONE three-in-one reducer (hard tooth surface reducer, frequency conversion brake motor), which is completely comparable to similar European products in terms of appearance and technical performance. Its superior performance is reflected in the mature application of modular design, frequency conversion speed regulation, automatic detection and other technologies, and various protection functions such as overload protection, overcurrent protection, and voltage loss protection make the electric single beam more perfect.

HD electric single-girder crane is suitable for working in the environment conditions of working level A3~A5, working environment temperature -25℃~+40℃, relative humidity ≤85% and no flammable, explosive or corrosive medium. The lifting capacity is 1-16 tons, and the span is 7.5-25.5 meters. The crane power supply is three-phase AC with a rated frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz. The rated voltage is 220V ~ 660V. The upper and lower limits of the allowable voltage fluctuation of the motor are ±10%, and the internal voltage loss of the crane is not more than 3%.

Characteristics of CD type electric hoist
CD type electric hoist features: light weight, small size, compact structure, multiple varieties and specifications, stable operation, simple operation and convenient use. They can be used on straight, curved and circular overhead rails on the same plane, or on electric single beams, manual single beams, bridge, suspension, cantilever, gantry and other cranes with I-beam as the rail. CD1 electric hoist is widely used in factories, warehouses, docks, power stations, logging yards and other occasions, and is the most ideal lifting equipment for lifting and transporting goods.

Two 15 ton overhead cranes and electric hoists sold to Paraguay in 2022
Wolo
Gast
New PostErstellt: 20.06.23, 11:33  Betreff: Re: Two 15 ton overhead cranes and electric hoists sold to Paraguay in 2022  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

15 tons is a big number for territorial io. However, it certainly won't be as wide as this multiplayer io game.
timeline
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.06.23, 10:53  Betreff: Re: Two 15 ton overhead cranes and electric hoists sold to Paraguay in 2022  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Great information, I will recommend it to my friends for them to check out. Thanks for sharing! If you have more time, please visit: stumble guys

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.06.23, 16:02  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. Chester Zoda Review

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.06.23, 16:05  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Chester Zoda Review

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.06.23, 16:08  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Chester Zoda Review

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.06.23, 16:13  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. financial freedom

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.06.23, 16:26  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. RENT DIGITAL ASSETS REVIEW

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.06.23, 16:40  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! RENT DIGITAL ASSETS REVIEW

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.06.23, 16:50  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. RENT DIGITAL ASSETS REVIEW

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2
Seite 1 von 2
Search