LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Ad With Some Asshole Preaching About Just How Much The Company

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Kingang
Gast
New PostErstellt: 28.10.20, 02:14  Betreff: Ad With Some Asshole Preaching About Just How Much The Company  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This. EA did a good here by simply taking the side of people standing up to tyranny. They could claim to be progressive as they need, but their inner work culture is completely cut-throat, betray your very best friend for a bonus along with Madden nfl 21 coins a sports car, internally sabotage your rivals job, kinda culture. It is actually pretty popular in Brazil, specially on TV, in terms of evaluations it obviously loses out to football by a pretty wide margin, but I would say it is on par with the NBA, Tennis and Formula 1 . For the previous decades cinemas have even started to show that the Super Bowl in theatres live because it is a pretty big event.

However, it is not a popular game for folks to play since it requires a whole lot of gear, but there are amateur football and/or flag football teams in every city and many universities. Who cares why they're doing this, can we respect that they're doing something? I imagine they already sent media coverage material to various publications in preparation of launching that trailer, and rather they're most likely spending a great deal of time sending mails to say they are delaying it. Edit: Seeing a great deal of comments that are such as: Properly they do nothing. To that, I'll just reply, they could still do less by just softly pushing back any proposed trailer reveals, and that this is still a company twitter which means somebody had to find the tweet approved on a certain level, which means someone did something. It's not a great deal, but again... Still something.

Some art guy somewhere spent 15 minutes placing platitudes onto a black background and they tweeted it out. I've seen a dozen of them already and it is about as useful as putting about the rainbow icons for pride. It is advertising in a catastrophe by attempting to appear sympathetic. Maybe, but I still think that it's something.

But police brutality and Buy Mut 21 coins are two themes that have been fairly nicely intertwined with each other last couple of years due to all of the protests. If not, perhaps it is going to piss off them, I'm fine with that too, because fuck em. And they also might have done nothing. They could have waited a week or two for it to blow over and released it afterward. This way receives the message out there, even when they've silly business motives, it's far better than nothing. There's many companies and lots of celebrities saying and doing nothing. I respect anyone who's speaking up.
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search