Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Any reliable PCB Assembly (PCBA) Turnkey Service?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 12.02.20, 06:58  Betreff: Any reliable PCB Assembly (PCBA) Turnkey Service?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I hope all is well. Thank you for connecting with me.I am just checking in to see if there are any PCB FAB opportunities we can quote on for you? Over the past year, not only have we hired key management to improve our staff, but in July, we started to move into a new facility that has almost tripled our capacity and capabilities. We just recently completed this move at the end of January, and I am very confident we can help with any of your PCB requirements. I can send you are Company Overview if you would like to see our capabilities. We also offer assembly. We work with contract manufacturers and assembly houses that are actually our neighbors.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 12.02.20, 07:00  Betreff: Re: Any reliable PCB Assembly (PCBA) Turnkey Service?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

We also have several keys tools on our website for our customers, with the newest being our InstantDFM tool. I invite you to try it out, which allows you to upload your files and, in 1-2 minutes, get an instant DFM report. It's an easy-to-use self-service option and we're excited to be the first to launch such a tool. In addition, we can support your offshore needs, if required. I look forward to hearing from you.

Travis
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 12.02.20, 07:01  Betreff: Re: Any reliable PCB Assembly (PCBA) Turnkey Service?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Check With RUSH PCB’s Full Turnkey capability, you can go from concept to product to market in just a few easy steps. Upload your BOM file and get a Full Turnkey price for components, labor and bare boards; it’s that simple.

BRADFORD
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 12.02.20, 07:07  Betreff: Re: Any reliable PCB Assembly (PCBA) Turnkey Service?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hi. I have bought 2 layer PCB boards for my designs from www.h-instruments.ecrater.com, price starts at 29.95$ for 5 pcs with shipping. The quality is fine, but I was wondering if you know of a even cheaper producer? I have few projects running.

Jemma
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 12.02.20, 07:12  Betreff: Re: Any reliable PCB Assembly (PCBA) Turnkey Service?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I run a price comparison website, PCB Prototype It compares assembly prices from 6 different companies: just type in your specs and it shows you the prices (not counting component prices, which should be roughly the same no matter which assembler you use).

PCB Prototype also does price comparisons for PCB manufacturing, and there it compares 27 different companies in Asia, North America and Europe. PCB Prototype is supported by advertising, but the price comparison lists are "editorial content" - companies do not pay to be included. If You want to know more detail please visit here www.pcbonline.com/blog, https://www.pcbonline.com/blog

GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 12.02.20, 07:12  Betreff: Re: Any reliable PCB Assembly (PCBA) Turnkey Service?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Depends on the size of the boards you are needing...for smaller/medium boards I use "BasicPCB(BasicPCB)":http://www.basicpcb.com/ (USA) which turns out to be one of the cheapest and fastest i have found. for larger size boards i use "Advanced Circuits(Advanced Circuits)":http://www.4pcb.com/pcb-prototype-2-4-layer-boards-specials.html (USA) $33 special which you can order any size as long as it fits in their 60 square in maximum restriction...you are able to do your own array with this deal so if you have multiple pieces that will fit in their 60 square inches it may turn out to be a better deal.

BRADFORD
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.06.20, 08:45  Betreff: Re: Any reliable PCB Assembly (PCBA) Turnkey Service?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

As time has importance in today’s fast-growing industrial life, there is a need to follow this factor to save precious resources. In PCB manufacturing, there is also a need for quick turn PCB. In the process f quick turn PCB, it is ensured that clients get the product in stipulated days. A time frame is required for the purpose. The quick turn PCBs surely have importance for the customers. Here are some reasons.

Check this link right here now https://www.pcbonline.com/

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search