LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Charles Barkley calling Kevin Durant a cheater is

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.08.22, 09:15  Betreff: Charles Barkley calling Kevin Durant a cheater is  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The idea of a "super team" is not new to the NBA, but somewant to point to LeBron James joining the Heat and now Kevin Durant going to the Warriors as some novelconcept.Sure, we've never seen anything like the last two MVP winners on the same team, in their primesbutcombining good players through trades and free agency isn't groundbreaking.The Warriors' pitch Alex Bars Jersey to Durant, according to reports,was winning championships. Even Charles Barkley became a title-chaser near the end of his career, when he to a contender, which ended up beingthe Rockets.Houston at the time was coming offback-to-back titles, so a ring-le sBarkley was pleased with his destination. Several years later, as an NBA analyst, he seems to have changed his opinion on title-chasing.MORE: | "Kevin Durant is trying to cheat his way into a championship."- Charles Barkley Mike & Mike (@MikeAndMike NFL Chicago Bears Jersey ) "I got traded to Houston. I never wanted to leave Phoenix," he said Wednesday morning on ""before defending his Rockets tenure."We're talking about a guy Caleb Johnson Jersey who is 27 years old who has led the league in scoring, probably four out of the last five years, who is a former MVP. I think that's a little bit different than a guy who is 37 years old, like myself, getting traded to Houston when I couldn't play anymore. I don't think that's comparable."He also said the Celtics' big three of Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Danny Trevathan Jersey Kevin Garnett was different because they were all traded. They didn't, Barkley said, "get togetherduring the summer on a banana boat," to "try to cheat (their) way to a championship."Saying these guys are "cheating" is strong languageand unfair to the players. Durant joining the Warriors is a rare opportunity made po sible by the combination ofStephen Curry's insanely low contract, the NBA's spike in cap space and Durant being a free agent at the right time.MORE: Durant wants to win a titleand doesn't want to wait until he's old (like Barkley did). Even Barkley admitted he was too old by the time he joined the Rockets and he never won a Chicago Bears T Shirts title.So what's the harm in Durant doing everything in his power to do something Barkley never could?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search