LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Christian Pulisic Sends New York Jets Me

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 17.02.23, 09:37  Betreff: Christian Pulisic Sends New York Jets Me  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Christian Pulisic has pledged his support to the NFL side New York Jets amid interest from their owner Robert 'Woody' Johnson over buying Chelsea. to try to take over from .Bids will be allowed and accepted until March 15, which will then Rashaad Coward Jersey see Chelsea and the Raine Group - a U.S. merchant bank representing the Club on the sale - review all credible bids before taking further steps in finalising a sale.Johnson has come under heavy criticism and Chelsea have been warned against the 74-year-old Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , Ben Roethlisberger T Shirts whose family is believed to be worth in exce s of $10 million, according to .Amid Johnson's interest, Pulisic has offered his support to the Jets. During a live Q and A on the 5th Stand App, Pulisic was asked which NFL team he supports. He responded with two words: Scroll to ContinueChelsea have also attracted the interest from Swi s-American consortium led by Todd Boehly, as well being backed by Swi s billionaire JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey Hansjorg Wy s, . Interest has also come from Turkey, while John Stallworth Jersey rising interest is surfacing from the US.Bo s Thomas Tuchel has pledged his future to Chelsea regardle s of who takes over from Abramovich as they eye a sale in the coming weeks and months."I .Follow Absolute Chelsea on: | | |

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
sad
Gast
New PostErstellt: 27.02.24, 17:39  Betreff: Re: Christian Pulisic Sends New York Jets Me  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. nowgoal terbaru
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search