Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
I listen to music while I work

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Gast

New PostErstellt: 08.02.23, 14:08  Betreff: I listen to music while I work  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Many people find it uncomfortable to work to music because they are often distracted. Well, I cannot work in silence.

Johny Quid
Gast
New PostErstellt: 08.02.23, 16:21  Betreff: Re: I listen to music while I work  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I'm one of those people who prefers complete silence as much as possible. My favorite place to work is the library in general.
Gast

New PostErstellt: 08.02.23, 17:43  Betreff: Re: I listen to music while I work  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

[editiert: 10.02.23, 11:06 von ]
KysochekHleba
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 10.02.23, 11:07  Betreff: Re: I listen to music while I work  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Working in silence is boring. Frankly, I have no idea how this is possible. I definitely need to have some cool music on the fog, or something neutral like lo-fi. I find a lot of cool playlists on YouTube, but to listen to them on my phone, I prefer to convert videos using the mp3juice service. This is a free service, but the most important thing is that it doesn't degrade the quality of the music.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search