LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
I need advice

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Gabbyss
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 02.07.20, 23:40  Betreff: I need advice  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

How can I understand which of my drafts is the best option for a medical essay?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
miemi
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 03.07.20, 07:35  Betreff: Re: I need advice  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hello how are you

sashin
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 03.07.20, 08:04  Betreff: Re: I need advice  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Zitat: miemi
    Hello how are you
What's kind of that?

Sammill
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 05.07.20, 19:56  Betreff: Re: I need advice  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Medical essay is a difficult writing work. You need to check the text for errors, especially the terms that came from Latin and not to allow semantic errors in the text, otherwise you may lower the score for this written assignment. But I think that you shouldn't worry, because you can check and edit your text using services such as this https://www.essayedge.com/medical-essay-editing/ . I contacted them several times and each time I received effective advice and valuable recommendations on how to make my essay better and they helped me avoid mistakes in my medical essay. I think you should contact them and check your essay. You will receive the services of professional in your area of ​​expertise and who knows English spelling and grammar well, so you don’t need to worry about poor English.

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search