LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Important Marketing Lessons from Game of Thrones

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.02.20, 12:05  Betreff: Important Marketing Lessons from Game of Thrones  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I saw Walder Frey recently in Broadchurch. Great role! Nice to see him in something where he has a bit more range than just being an ass (Filch and Frey). And when I saw Oblivion in theatres (awhile back) I was shocked to see the Kingslayer. I kept making stupid Jaime jokes to my friend during all of his scenes,

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.02.20, 12:06  Betreff: Re: Important Marketing Lessons from Game of Thrones  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

In case you don't know Dave Ramsey, he is a financial talk show host and author, speaker, etc - basically teaching people to become debt free using his snowball method (pay lowest debt off first, then apply that money toward next debt and so on). Well every day I listen to his show and his Total Money Makeover has helped me change my financial outlook for the better but today I realized his catchphrase could apply to Internet marketers who haven't yet succeeded.

BRADFORD
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.02.20, 12:06  Betreff: Re: Important Marketing Lessons from Game of Thrones  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Dave always says you have to "live on rice and beans, beans and rice" - "that you have to live like no one else so you can LIVE like no one else." I know everyone here has seen the people who need FAST money. They beg for mentors, they plead via email for you to help them - and many now successful marketers were once in that position, too.

Travis
Mitglied

They spend money they DON'T have on products hoping it'll be the golden nugget that makes them rich. The sales copy said it would happen, and common sense flies out the door because their desperation overpowers it.

As a desperate marketer, if you are one, take Dave's advice - "live on rice and beans, beans and rice." For this industry, that means to live on FREE advice - forum discussions, free email autoresponders from lists, and websites that provide free tutorials UNTIL you are no longer mired in desperation and can make level-headed buying decisions.

Jemma
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.02.20, 12:07  Betreff: Re: Important Marketing Lessons from Game of Thrones  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

If you "live like no one else" - meaning be a cheapskate, be frugal, be stingy with your money now, then one day you will LIVE like no one else - and those pictures of you standing by your new car and mansion won't have to be Photoshopped! It's not glamorous. It might even be kind of embarrassing, but not one person will dare say you're an idiot for rolling up your sleeves and taking a bit longer to learn the free way because you just don't have $47-197 to buy a product right now.

It's going to take you longer to find the answers without buying a guide, yes. You'll feel the discomfort of it because it's not the easy way - just like the people who are in debt who are living on Ramen noodles until they're debt-free.

Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.02.20, 12:07  Betreff: Re: Important Marketing Lessons from Game of Thrones  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Great post Tiffany. I used to listen to Dave Ramsey every day while I waited to pick my kids up from school. Sadly, when we moved a few years back I'm now in an area where no radio stations carry his show.

I need to check to see if he still has shows archived on his web site. I know he used to, but I haven't checked in quite a while.

Maradona Jons
Gast
New PostErstellt: 21.02.20, 13:52  Betreff: Re: Important Marketing Lessons from Game of Thrones  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Marketers who want to bring their content back to life can do so in lots of different ways, and it can have some great knock-on effects too. Content can easily be repurposed to produce something new that could even have a new audience. You can turn a white paper into a blog post, turn a blog post into an infographic or create some cornerstone content that brings some other material together. More information here 8 marketing lessons to learn from GOT
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search