LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
James Conner on contract Im Pittsburgh t

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 17.02.23, 10:29  Betreff: James Conner on contract Im Pittsburgh t  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers' top running back neared the end of his contract, things got squabbley with Kawhi Leonard Jersey Le'Veon Bell. This time around, it should be different with James Conner.Entering the final year of his contract, the running back, who spent his college career at Pitt, during which he battled through cancer, before being selected by the Steelers, told ESPN he can't see himself playing anywhere else."It Jerome Robinson Jersey would be hard to (imagine playing anywhere but Pittsburgh)," he said. "It'd be hard to put another helmet on because of everything this city means to me. This city, I played my Rodney McGruder Jersey college ball in. This city, I got my life saved in, became healthy, the city I got drafted to and Blake Griffin Jersey I want to be able to say the city I brought a championship to. It would be hard. Patrick Beverley Jersey I'm Pittsburgh through and through."Conner is coming off an injury-plagued 2019 campaign that saw him mi s six games. The RB has yet to play a full 16-game slate through his first three years.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search