LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
K-pop love

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
sasha1234
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 02.04.21, 10:55  Betreff: K-pop love  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

My friend listens to K-pop so she has very high standards for her boyfriends. I offered her different guys with different looks, but she doesn't like them. What should you do not for her to find the boyfriend of her dreams?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Minoz
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 02.04.21, 11:40  Betreff: Re: K-pop love  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I also listen to K-pop, so I flew to Korea and met the idol. He never had a girlfriend, so I'm his first girlfriend. He has a lot of fans, but he chose me. Therefore, I am very proud.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Lacosta
Gast
New PostErstellt: 02.04.21, 12:40  Betreff: Re: K-pop love  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Have you heard of the SeniorsToDate review? This is one of the major reviews on dating site for Australian couples. Having visited this site once, I have not forgotten about it, I continue chatting with guys. I often talk to Australian guys on various topics. Thanks to seniorstodate review, I met a man who is 20 years older than me. I find it attractive when a man is older than a girl. How old is your boyfriend? Is it important that a guy has a certain age?
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search