LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Michael Jordan got ready for the Bulls 95-96 seaso

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.08.22, 09:16  Betreff: Michael Jordan got ready for the Bulls 95-96 seaso  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

History-making seasons don't just happen.They're honed on the hardwoodduring the offseason. MVP and Larry O'Brien Bobby Okereke Jersey trophies are only hoisted before the huddled ma ses afterhours of hard, smart work. That's exactly how things played out the summer before Michael Jordan led the 1995-1996 Bulls to the league-record 72-10 mark the Warriors are chasing 20 years later.MORE: | Jordan's grind se sions intersected with the filming of the cult cla sic "Space Jam." To prep for a historic run at a second three-peat, His Airne s turned the Warner Bros.lot into a once-in-a-lifetime training camp filled with college and pro players accompanied bycelebrity fanfare. Complex's Alex Wong detailed it in hisImagine being a college kid, playing pickup against Michael Jordan.Now, envision HalleBerry watching you goat it against the G.O.A.T. Add in Will Smith. Oh, yeah, Jada's there, Nyheim Hines Jersey too, not to mention Bill Murray and LL Cool J,among Rodney Thomas Jersey others.That's the position former UCLA forward Kris Johnson found himself whenJordan, who refused to star in the film unle s he could work out while shooting, invited him and former teammate Ed O'Bannon to get him ready for the next season after a disappointing end to his surprise comeback at the tail end of the Bulls' 1994-95 campaign."Angela Ba sett was so beautiful. I couldn'tstop looking at her," said Johnson's father, Marques, then a broadcaster for the SuperSonics.Once word got out that MJ was holding daily runs, prosfrom Charles Oakley to Cedric Isaiah Rodgers Jersey Ceballos toJuwan Howardstarted to join in on the summer intensive.Here's another excerpt from Wong's piece. Speaking is "Space Jam" basketball coordinator Nathaniel Bellamy:"Were sitting in Michaels trailer one time its me, Michael, Patrick Ewing, and Charles Barkley. Michael says to Patrick, Man, Pat, I been busting your a s since college. Patrick says, Yeah, but you didn'tknow what you were doing in the beginning. Michael says, Yeah, but I know what Ive been doing since.Charles starts laughing. Michael shoots him a look and says, What you laughing at? I been busting your a s, too. You would think those two would go back at Michael. Instead, Charles and Patrick start going back and Michael Badgley Jersey forth arguing about whose a s Michaels busted the most. Michael just looks at me and starts laughing.".

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search