LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
My next idea is when you see someone in your clan conversation

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Maymay
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 17.04.21, 09:45  Betreff: My next idea is when you see someone in your clan conversation  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

If the option RuneScape gold into the clan owner to give some EXP its true each match will give diff sum, and every ppl will get a diff amount too (such as genie's lamps) And (not to help a lot the owner) after battle to every clan warrior appears a message (such as genie again) stating what ability u prefer?

Sorry if that which I kind is not easy to read because of punctuation mistakes. But I only have around 2 minutes then I am off the pc. My initial thought is to lock clan conversation. Only the clan proprietor can do this, and what occurs is the second the lock clan chat button is clicked, no one else can enter the clan conversation. This is a ways where you can invite your friend's friend in your chat without permitting everybody in or just 1 person. The owner may also unlock the clan chat.

My next idea is when you see someone in your clan conversation, their scatter is a different colour, and in the example of clan wars that your team becomes that colour and opponet's group is a different color. This is to assist people so that they dont always have to try and attack their team mates to find out whether they are on that person's side or not.

My final thought is a clan chat proprietor can pick"inviters" that can invite people in clan proprietor clan chat. The inviters acts the same manner as that can kick in the clan chat(I meen if you pull the clan chat option, clan owner can select who gets in order to kick). Zezima can take the invitation so Cheap OSRS Gold chaosor can input , or he can deny it, so chaosor can not combine.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search