LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
NBPA working on program to provide cardiac care fo

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.08.22, 09:19  Betreff: NBPA working on program to provide cardiac care fo  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Spurred by the deaths of and , the National Basketball Players A sociation isworking to provide cardiac care for retired NBA players., the NBPA isworking with the NBAon a program that would fundcardiac screenings and supplemental Mac Jones T Shirts health care for retired players.MORE: | "I wish I could give you an exact timetable, but we New England Patriots T Shirts have to make sure all the components are in place," union executive director Michele Roberts told ESPN. "I will tell you we hope to have something sooner than later Byron Cowart Jersey ."I think both Adam and I feel the urgency. We don't want to lose another player before (taking action).''NBA commi sioner Adam Silversaid the NBA is prepared to provide the union with financial support andmedical resources, which includes acce s Henry Anderson Jersey to a network of NBA- affiliatedcardiologists."It's an extremely high priority for us," Silver told ESPN. "The cardiac i sues our players have experienced are well known."Union sources told ESPN thatplayers voted to set aside funds to implement screenings, and will addre s the larger costs a sociated with the supplemental health insurance at their February meetings.Dawkins died at 58 in August of a heart attack, while Moses, 60died as a result James White Jersey of a coronary heart disease.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search