LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Patrick Mahomes fiancee Brittany Matthew

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 17.02.23, 11:09  Betreff: Patrick Mahomes fiancee Brittany Matthew  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Patrick Mahomes' fiancee, Brittany Matthews, is facing criticism on social media after a viral tweet showed her spraying Chiefs fans with champagne following the team's divisional-round win over the Bills.A copy of the video in Christian Djoos Jersey which Matthews joyously sprays champagne over the crowd below her . Barstool Sports also tweeted the video with the caption, "For societies (sic) sake the Bengals need to win next week." The Chiefs host the Bengals in the AFC championship game on Sunday.MORE: For societies sake the Bengals need to win next week Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) The video created Brett Connolly Jersey significant backlash for Matthews to the point she tweeted about it the following day:I just wish I could do what I want without getting attacked every week. Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne8) Following that tweet, the Twitter account of Hangers Cleaners a dry cleaner in south Kansas City responded to Matthews offering to clean anyone's Riley Sutter Jersey clothes if she sprayed it:We will clean, for free, any item that had any champagne from Brittany's celebrating the epic win over Buffalo. Please bring to in Martin City with your game ticket and ask for Joe. Hangers Cleaners (@hangerskc) MORE: The response hasn't been entirely negative. Former Mi souri Secretary of State Jason Kander, for example, chastised fans who criticized Matthews after she adopted Kansas City as her home and community. Matthews responded to the tweet, saying, I appreciate this. So true!Shes raising a family with her high school sweetheart in a town she and her husband have embraced and invested in. She supports her partner. She celebrates with her fellow Kansas Citians. She is a part of Aaron Ness Jersey our community.If you dont like , thats about you. Jason Kander (@JasonKander) Matthews had one more thing NHL Washington Capitals Jersey to say about the incident on Tuesday:Hate is a very strong word to just be thrown at someone you dont even know. Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne8) MORE: Matthews and Mahomes have been together since they were high school sweethearts in Tyler, Texas. They announced the birth of their first child, Sterling, in February 2021.They have not announced a wedding datebut reportedly will get married early in the offseason.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search