LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Repair method of jib crane parts

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
tai tai
Gast
New PostErstellt: 27.08.21, 04:01  Betreff: Repair method of jib crane parts  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

All kinds of jib cranes are constructed from many parts. However, these parts Crane for sale may be damaged due to various factors during use. If these parts are discarded in this way, everyone will feel that it is very wasteful. The following editor of the cantilever crane will share with you three methods of repairing parts.

Circle-Luffing-Lifting-Equipment-Pillar-Jib-Crane-for-Sale
  1. Repair size method: The shafts and holes of the jib crane parts are formed into elliptical and irregular shapes due to uneven wear during use. When repairing, within the range allowed by the structure of the part, the worn shaft or hole is machined to restore the correct geometric shape or matching properties through the size change. This method is called the repair size method.
  2. Inserting method: Inserting a new metal sleeve on the worn part of the part by static fit to restore the part to its original size. This method is called the inserting method.

3. Partial replacement, turning and overturning repair method: When the damage occurs in the part of the part and the rest does not need to be repaired, cut off the part that needs to be repaired, remake this part, and then connect it with the main body of the part by welding. The repair method that restores the original performance of the part after the final processing is called partial replacement. Due to the characteristics of use, some parts tend to have unilateral wear, and the symmetrical side wears less. If the structure of the part permits, the unworn side of the part can be used without thorough repair of the part. This is called the steering and flipping repair method.

During the use of the jib crane, attention should be paid to the maintenance of the equipment, and the maintenance of various parts can extend the service life of the equipment.
minion89
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 27.08.21, 10:59  Betreff: Re: Repair method of jib crane parts  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Good post! I hope that you also continue to do your work like this in the future, for more engaging posts!
flip coin

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
gm melissa
Gast
New PostErstellt: 05.10.21, 08:50  Betreff: Re: Repair method of jib crane parts  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do chainsaw dance
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search