LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Report Liverpool Could Make 21m Attempt

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 16.02.23, 06:21  Betreff: Report Liverpool Could Make 21m Attempt  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

According to various reports, Liverpool may Jarrett Allen Jersey approach Paris Saint-Germain to sign a player who has been expected to leave. The fee could be around 21 million.Leandro Paredes has been touted as a potential midfield solution for Liverpool with reporting that Liverpool in the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder.It's almost certain that Leandro Brooklyn Nets Jeresy Paredes will leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer, with the club's valuation standing at around 21 million. Juventus are the leading club to sign the midfielder, after it seemed they may have been losing Adrien Rabiot.Adrien Rabiot's expected move to Manchester United has since seemingly fallen through - potentially meaning Juventus aren't as eager to sign Leandro Paredes from Paris Saint-Germain.Scroll to ContinueArgentina Brooklyn Nets Hoodie 's also said that Liverpool is a potential destination for the 28-year-old.My verdict is Jeremiah Martin Jersey that Liverpool signing Leandro Paredes seems unlikely, with sources close to Juventus subtly saying the deal is almost done.If Liverpool want to fix this midfield i sue they have got they will either need to await for the return of key players who are currently injured such as Thiago and Naby Keita D'Angelo Russell Jersey , or make some moves in the transfer market. However, I don't think it'll be Leandro Paredes.Read More Liverpool CoverageFollow Us On: | | | | | |

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search