LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The childhood home

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.07.19, 08:17  Betreff: The childhood home  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The childhood home had a water well and was the only source of water for the entire village. This well is as long as the history of our village, and it is an old well Cigarettes Online. At that time, my young great-grandfather and three other families came to build a village to settle down. I invited a Mr. Feng Shui. After looking at the left and right squares, I pointed to a place in the southeast corner and said, "There is a sea eye in the ground, it is feng shui. Baodi, playing well here, water is booming, people and wealth are also prosperous." Sure enough, the great-grandfathers here showed a good well with a very strong water. From the time I went to the well to my child, the time has been flowing for more than 100 years, and every household has been coming to the well to fetch water. The village also has fewer than ten people in the original households, and has grown to more than 30 households and more than 100 people. The development of the people is booming, and the old people say that it is the light of the feng shui of this well. This well has a depth of more than ten meters, a large mouth, a small mouth, a conical shape, built up with blue bricks, and built a half-meter high well with bluestone and blue brick. The surface of the well is kept at a height of seven or eight meters. In the rainy summer, it is less than one meter, and it is bent over and reachable. It has not dried up over the years. It is said that there is a special drought in a year, and many people in the surrounding villages come here to fetch water. This well water is not only strong, but also clear and sweet. People are thirsty when they go uphill to work, hit a bucket of water, slap on the scoop, scream and drink, very cool Marlboro Lights. Therefore, this well water has become the pride and famous brand of the whole village. When introducing the village to the foreign guests, the first thing to say is: "The water here is good, it is sweet water, not lazy, and nourish people." One year my work in the provincial capital came, and my father went back to the well to get the water: "Our water here is good, I boiled for you to taste tea." After drinking it, he said: "It��s good to drink, it��s better than our tap water.�� The whole village is very respectful. On the day of New Year's Eve every year, every household has prepared enough water and posted a post on the well, and did not go to the water on the first day of the year. Beginning on the second day of the year, all those who come to fetch water should put a firecracker or a few blasts and burn a knife Carton Of Cigarettes. Some old people have to lick a few heads before they start to fetch water. On the evening of the 15th day of the first lunar month, every household cut the radish into small cubes, put the made cotton swab on the soybean oil, and put it on the top. After igniting it, put a few meters away from the gate, and put it on the well platform. The lights are faint. Very mysterious. For young children, this well is a dangerous place and a restricted area. Grandma once warned me: "The well goes straight to the dragon palace in the sea, there are fishes guarded, children can not go to squat, do not obey the words were caught, but they can't come back." Grandma��s words made me more curious about the well, and I sneaked down to the derrick and squatted down. I carefully pushed my head down into the well and saw my own shadow. I saw nothing else. . I made a face to the shadow in the well, and I lost my home. Every household has to go to the well to get water, and every household has a well rope, a burden, a bucket and a water bottle. Every morning, the first priority of each family is to go to the water and fill the water. This shackled the hook, the bucket was jingling, forming a beautiful morning song. It��s a simple job to get water in the well. It��s actually a technical job. I remember when I first went to fetch water, I hung the bucket on the hook of the well rope. After I put it in the well, I left it to the right. The bucket didn��t listen, I couldn��t get into the water, and I was so sweaty. At this moment, a silver bell-like laugh sounded in my ear. "You can't get water like this, I will teach you." It is the sister of the neighboring family called osmanthus, with two big scorpions on her head. The water is coming Wholesale Cigarettes. She took the well rope in my hand and lifted it up a little. She swayed hard and left, suddenly slammed down, the bucket turned over and the mouth came down to the water, and the bucket was filled with water. She used both hands to pour up the well rope and lifted a bucket of water very arrogantly. Under the guidance of the osmanthus sister, I practiced it a few times and then put the water up. Pick up two buckets of water and go back. The water in the bucket splashes straight away. My sweet-scented osmanthus sister said Newport Cigarettes Coupons, "You are a nerd, picking water and taking a small step and walking like a trot, letting the two sides tremble, so they won��t splash out. I don��t think it��s heavy, I will pick you up, you learn.�� Said, provoked my two buckets of water, like a light swallow, flew forward. I followed her behind, feeling that my sweet-scented osmanthus is not picking water, but dancing, and the appearance is beautiful and beautiful. There are two old people in the village, and the children work outside. The scented osmanthus singer first beats the otter in the house every morning before they beat themselves. The two old people regarded her as their own daughter. The grandfather in the village also said that the sweet-scented osmanthus sister had a good heart and could find a good wife. One side of the water and soil raises one person, and this eye well raises several generations in the village. Regardless of whether you are at home or in the north and the north, anyone who drinks this well water remembers to hang this old well. When I was less than twenty years old, the uncle of Kanto, I went to see him. When I started my hometown, he asked me, "The eye is still not there, the water is still not prosperous." He said: "I grew up drinking this well water and tried to go back and try it." After a hundred years of vicissitudes, the village is getting bigger and bigger, the population is getting more and more, and the whole has changed. Only this old well has not changed, waiting year after year, there is silent dedication. Until the 1980s, every household in the village used a light pressurized water well, and this old well was ��retired��. Working outside, I recently went back to my hometown to visit this old well. I saw that I had been filled and covered the house. I fell sadly and said to myself: "Old well, you are us." The hero of the village should keep you and give you a monument. "Sell water, sell water, sweet mountain spring water, two yuan a bucket." A burst of screams came from my ear and woke my thoughts. At this time, the four brothers of my uncle's family came over and called me: "Big brother, go home, I will go to buy the spring tea under the spring." I am puzzled to ask: "Isn't the water here sweet, how can I buy it?" The four brothers sighed and said: "Hey, the groundwater here has been polluted to varying degrees in recent years, and the taste has changed. Many people have started to buy water and drink." Going home, drinking the tea that the four brothers used to buy back the spring water, but always thinking about the old well, the nourishing well water that raised me, the osmanthus that taught me to hit the water and pick the water. Sister, this mountain spring blisters of tea will be tasteless, and a hint of nostalgic rushing into my heart.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Asesdvs sadvsfa
Gast
New PostErstellt: 11.11.23, 10:42  Betreff: Re: The childhood home  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Embarking on a renovation project requires careful planning and execution. Begin by outlining your goals and budget, then hire skilled professionals to bring your vision to life. For a successful renovation, consider engaging reliable local services, such as Plumbers in Maidstone to ensure the essential infrastructure is in top condition. Research contractors, obtain necessary permits, and create a realistic timeline. Clear communication with the renovation team is key. With thorough preparation and the right professionals, you can transform your space into the desired aesthetic while maintaining functionality.
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search