Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The final score of Tuesday night's game between the Lakers and Rockets belied ju

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 09.08.22, 06:50  Betreff: The final score of Tuesday night's game between the Lakers and Rockets belied ju  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The final score of Tuesday night's game between the Lakers and Rockets belied just how thoroughly Los Angeles dominated Houston.LeBronJames, Anthony Davis and Co.jumped out to a 35-14 advantageby the end of the first quarter andled by as many as 30 points in the third on the way to a 117-100 victory. The Rockets sat on their bench in despair. The Lakershopped out of their seats to celebrate when James launched Keith Hernandez Jersey a corner 3-pointer and turned toward his bench.LeBron having fun now NBA TV (@NBATV) MORE: So when Harden arrived at the podium after the lo s, his general demeanor and tone didn't shock anyone. Houston has lost four of its past five games (3-6 overall, 14th in the Western Conference),and Harden is averaging just 17.4 points and shooting 37.8 percent from the field in that span." We're just not good enough, Mookie Wilson Jersey " Harden said."Obviouslychemistry, talent-wise, just everything. And it was clear, like I said, these last fewgames. They just, from the beginning of the game, they were just aggre sive. Veteran team, obviously, championship team, one of the best teams that we have in this league."The big surprise came when Harden, who has been at the center of trade reports, rumors and speculation since November, followed up those comments by saying the quiet part out loud."I love this city. I literally have done everything that I can," Harden said."I mean, this situation is crazy. It's something that I don't think can be fixed. Thanks."And with that,he walked away.Harden has given the Rockets a lot. Since joining the team in 2012, Harden has scored more than 18,000 points and led Houston to eight consecutive playoff berths, including Western Conference finals appearances in 2015 and 2018. He is an eight-time All-Starand former MVP. He Steven Matz Jersey isn't just one of the NBA's top scorers he is an entire offensive system.But here's the thing: Harden hasn't done everything that he can.He didn't . He floutedthe league's COVID-19 protocolsby partying maskle s in multiple cities. He forcedStephen Silas to rather than his first campaign as an NBAhead coach. Heisn't close to being in game shape.He doesn't seem interested inattempting to make a connection with his teammates, especially Rockets guard John Wall."I think it's been a little rocky," of his relationship with Harden."Can't lie about that. I don't think it's been the best it could be, to be honest. That's all I really could say."Houston does bear some responsibility in this situation. The Rockets' culture has been, as a former staffer told , "Whatever James wants." Superstars always hold a fair amount of power and influence with their organizations, but Houstontipped the scales too far.That's also a goodreason why Harden shouldn't be acting this way. The Rockets have bent over backward to accommodate him, firingcoachKevin McHale and trading away Dwight Howard and Chris Paul because Harden reportedly pushed for those moves. Houston is simply asking the Noah Syndergaard Jersey 31-year-oldto be a profe sional as it seeks a reasonable trade package.If Harden had reported to training camp in a timely fashion and put his talent on full display to start the season, he wouldn't have just been doing the right thing for the Rockets. Trade suitors may have been more eager to pull the trigger after seeing a motivated Harden consistently drop 30-plus points on his opponents. The asking price would have gone up. He would be much closer to his goal of leaving Houston. He is only hurting himself.Harden and the Rockets appear to have reached a breaking point, but things didn't have to end this way. It didn't have to get this ugly. Despite what Harden says, he could have done more.Editor's note: This article was published before the Rockets traded Harden to the Netsas part of a Tug McGraw Jersey four-team deal.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search