LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
There Is No Distinction Between Both Now

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Kingang
Gast
New PostErstellt: 28.10.20, 02:13  Betreff: There Is No Distinction Between Both Now  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

First of all, I believe the lodestone system ought to be removed. It kills any feeling of adventure even for brand new OSRS gold players who only have to walk to a specific place once. Secondly, clan camp ought to be shrunk to perhaps a quarter of its existing size. It removed a significant (in dimension ) woods and caused the Falador-Rimmington-Port Sarim region to become unrealistically joined together.

Finally, I think there should be some additional dangers to the"wilderness" involving towns. This could be outlaws coming out to attack you, natural events, and so forth. Jagex tried to make this by presenting level 5 highwaymen, but they are insignificant to players over level 10 and don't pose any threats to individuals that are smart enough to run. These risks would correspond to your skill level and would be common at higher levels. They'd come from nowhere and struggle only you, similar to older random events. This would probably help stop botting too. I would advocate the enlarging of the map also, but that could be pretty hard.

Eastern lands are interesting, and I believe they've got lots of possibility, but before we go in for them I believe I would rather see Menaphos and Prifidinas. Additionally, maintaining them ridiculously cryptic is actually extremely helpful when they would like to retcon items in. They are cool, but unecessary right now, unless Jagex wants to draw in an oriental playerbase. Were they to be published, I'd love some tie ins with Player owned Ports, Majharrat, and perhaps even another race entirely. . .but not Pandas like in WOW.

Discussing of the world map, I love what they just did in the latest upgrade filling in the borders. There's still space for developement but eliminating those ugly lines at the edges made them look like a lot more well-rounded areas that Runescape gold 2107 make more sense. Next step, getting rid of a few of the fences (I have not been to Al Kharid however but I enjoy the appearance of the map there) and specifically the starter station would be great, then doubling Draynor Manor so it goes with the rest of Scale Theory could make the map much better.
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search