LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
We Buy Houses, Signs

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.01.20, 09:44  Betreff: We Buy Houses, Signs  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I'd like to know how effective the "We Buy Houses" signs are for people. Do you get many calls from these? I see them all over, but never considered using them as part of any strategy. Also, where do I buy them.

Thanks.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Travis
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.01.20, 09:45  Betreff: Re: We Buy Houses, Signs  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Sam, you can buy the white or yellow corrugated plastic signs that investors write "We Buy Houses" or "We Buy Ugly Houses" on. I have used the 18x24" signs in the past and they do get the phone ringing. I would definitely use the word "Ugly" in the text, because if not, then you'll get calls from unmotivated sellers that don't really need to sell their house fast. Hope this helps.

Jemma
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.01.20, 09:46  Betreff: Re: We Buy Houses, Signs  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

You may want to chat with @Dev Horn.

And I would consider not using "We Buy Houses" or "We Buy Ugly Houses" as they are both Trademark protected.

WE BUY HOUSES -

Webuyhouses.com, Corp

IC 016. US 002 005 022 023 029 037 038 050. G & S: [ REAL ESTATE PAMPHLETS, ] REAL ESTATE INFORMATIONAL FLYERS, REAL ESTATE INFORMATIONAL SHEETS,[ REAL ESTATE LEAFLETS, REAL ESTATE BOOKLETS, ] REAL ESTATE INFORMATIONAL LETTERS, REAL ESTATE NEWSLETTERS, PRINTED FORMS, PRINTED GUIDES FOR REAL ESTATE, PRINTED INSTRUCTION, EDUCATIONAL, AND TEACHING MATERIALS FOR REAL ESTATE, PRINTED PAPER SIGNS, PRINTED REPORTS FEATURING REAL ESTATE. FIRST USE: 20051021. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20051021

WE BUY UGLY HOUSES

HomeVestors of America, Inc.

IC 036. US 100 101 102. G & S: Real estate services, namely real estate acquisition, real estate brokerage services and real estate financing services. FIRST USE: 20000301. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20000301

BRADFORD
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.01.20, 09:46  Betreff: Re: We Buy Houses, Signs  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Zitat: GUTIERREZ
    I'd like to know how effective the "We Buy Houses" signs are for people. Do you get many calls from these? I see them all over, but never considered using them as part of any strategy. Also, where do I buy them.

Thanks.
There are lots of people who find this method effective, especially starting out and on a budget. They do get your phone ringing. You just have to separate the unmotivated from the motivated.

Vicente
Mitglied

There is an active petition to cancel the trademark of "we buy houses" . Visit www.WBHpetition.com to sign. They are bullying investors over a common phrase that has been used for decades. Sign the petition and tell everyone you know.

selmajdanield
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.01.20, 09:48  Betreff: Re: We Buy Houses, Signs  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I use the yellow ones they do work I got some great leads from them. The thing with them is that you need to be consistent with putting them out. You also want to know your city codes where you put them some cities don't allow them and you can get a fine. I would recommend you get a google voice number that way your personal cell is not on it.

We’re here for you when you’re ready to say sell my house fast San Diego. Our team is always at the ready whether you have a single family unit or several rental properties, to conduct a purchase so that you get your cash fast. We buy rough houses, pretty houses, and everything in-between.

Jemma
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.01.20, 09:48  Betreff: Re: We Buy Houses, Signs  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Guess I have to clarify...of course Ugly isn't specifically trademarked more than hundreds of other phrases. HomeVestors does have a significant legal team that aggressively acts on marketing material with the work Ugly in it, and I'd discuss with your own attorney what's appropriate before implementing.

I'd have a hard time figuring out how you would implement the word Ugly in a bandit ad without It being a direct infringement.

In any event, like I said before bandit away!

BRADFORD
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.01.20, 09:49  Betreff: Re: We Buy Houses, Signs  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Putting signs is not as effective as having a website, forthomebuyers is a company that focuses their market and they help people sell their house fast. and part of the leads that they get are online mostly.

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search