Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
What are the best Arabic-dubbed Turkish Series?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
AnglaGadapee
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 14.11.23, 12:38  Betreff: What are the best Arabic-dubbed Turkish Series?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hi Everyone!

I am a great fan of series from Korea and Turkey. Next week, I am organizing a party for my Arab friends, and I decided to stream some good shows for them. I have prepared the TV area, but I am confused between the shows.

Yes, I have chosen the Turkish series for this party, but I am not sure whether they would like to watch them with English or Arabic dubbing. According to my team, Arabic dubbing would be helpful. In this regard, I found some good shows here https://digitalcruch.com/best-arabic-dubbed-turkish-series/ but I am still confused about which one I should play.

Two of them are ladies who like watching romantic Turkish shows, and 3 guys love streaming period action series. Here are some options that I can try:

Erkenci Kuş (Early Bird): A romantic comedy series that tells the story of a young woman who starts working at a prestigious advertising agency.

Aşk-ı Memnu (Forbidden Love): This is an adaptation of a classic Turkish novel and has gained international popularity.

Filinta: Set in the 19th century during the Ottoman Empire, "Filinta" follows a detective named Mustafa who works to maintain justice and order in Istanbul.

Diriliş: Ertuğrul" (Resurrection: Ertugrul): This series follows the life of Ertugrul, the father of Osman I, the founder of the Ottoman Empire. It gained widespread popularity for its engaging storyline and portrayal of historical events.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
yao618
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.12.23, 09:25  Betreff: Re: What are the best Arabic-dubbed Turkish Series?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The chinese swords legacy extends beyond the battlefield. It has played a prominent role in Japanese culture, literature, and art for centuries. The sword's cultural impact is evident in the traditional martial art of kendo, where practitioners engage in disciplined swordsmanship using bamboo replicas of the samurai sword . Additionally, the katana's iconic form has inspired countless depictions in literature, film, and popular culture, solidifying its status as a timeless symbol of Japanese heritage and warrior spirit.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search