LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Why Cristiano Ronaldo took Manchester Uniteds penalty kick v

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 28.07.22, 11:19  Betreff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo took Manchester Uniteds penalty kick v  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Bruno Fernandes explained why he let Cristiano Ronaldo take Manchester United's winning NFL New York Giants Jerseys penalty against Arsenal on Matchday 14 at Old Trafford.
United moved up to seventh in the Premier League table with a much-needed 3-2 home win against the Gunners, with Fernandes grabbing the Red Devils'first goal before Ronaldo took centerstage with a double.
Ronaldo's second came from the spot as he a sumed penalty duties ahead of Fernandes, whoadmitted that the pair did not discu s the change ahead of time. New York Giants Jackets
MORE:
The Portuguese midfielder says he was happy to leave the responsibility to his compatriot after on September 25.
"We didn't have a chat. I mi sed the last one so I trust him in the same way I trust myself," Fernandes told BBC Sport after the game. "It was time for Cristiano to take the penalty because I took the last one and mi sed it. It doesnt matter who gets on the penalty."
Ronaldo surpa sed 800 career goals with his brace against the Gunners, taking his goal tally since returning to United to 12 strikesin 16 appearances in the proce s.
New York Giants Sleepwear Underwear Fernandes also marveled at the way the 36-year-old continues to defy age with his performances: "Incredible," Fernandes told Amazon Prime New York Giants T Shirts Video. "We all know he is improving game by game, year by year. He wants to keep being the best, and that's what he did. He knows how to self-motivate."
MORE:
Fernandes discu ses Rangnick, CarrickFernandes also expre sed his excitement over the appointment of Ralf Rangnick as United's new interim manager, with the German now officially in charge at Old Trafford until the end of the season.
"Now is a new beginning and a new start," he said. "Everyone is looking forward to work with the new coach. When someone new comes in there are new opportunities. Everyone has the chance to get a position.
"Everyone has to Carl Banks Jerseys work hard to get the chance to be in the first XI. We will meet him Friday and start working on the next game."
James Bradberry Jerseys MORE:
Fernandes went on to pay tribute to outgoing caretaker bo s Michael Carrick, who announced he will also be stepping down as first-team coach following the Arsenal win.
"He can be a really top manager in the future if he gets the chance," said the 27-year-old. "He knows how to speak, he knows a lot about football."

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search