LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Zak

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
I want to implement a modern Shopify design in my e-shop
Gast
New PostErstellt: 29.10.22, 20:55  Betreff: Zak  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I have my own e-shop. And I want to introduce an update to it because some of the features and design are already outdated. I need to make a modern attractive and beautiful design for my store. I heard that Shopify technology can be used in this. Who understands the design of this platform?
NullSeck
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.10.22, 02:42  Betreff: Re: Zak  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The thing about your own store is quite an issue, if you don't have a good guide or basis on how to do it correctly, you will make mistakes that can become complicated to solve in the future, I recommend you watch many tutorial videos minimally on YouTube, if you can't do it correctly now I recommend that you look for a professional yes or yes, although I think the latter is much more convenient from the beginning

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Karina Smitt
Gast
New PostErstellt: 30.10.22, 09:14  Betreff: Re: Зак  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

If we talk about Shopify-yes, it's current and modern now.
https://www.makebecool.com/services/shopify-design-ux
I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here. The guys will help you update the design, set up all the functions
Valentinn
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.11.22, 07:15  Betreff: Re: Zak  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

You are moving along the right path to develop your online store. It is necessary to constantly refine the site interface and make it more functional for visitors. In the context of increasing visits to the site by customers, it is necessary to speed up the work of the main services.

BenStyler
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.11.22, 17:49  Betreff: Re: Zak  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

you always have to give updates to a store, it is something that needs to be done, I would say that it is something that MUST be done, so you should start thinking about having a favorite designer because you will need a service like that more than once

JackParkin
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.11.22, 18:17  Betreff: Re: Zak  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

the designs for something this important is always better to ask professionals, they will be able to give you the design you are looking for and of incredible quality, try looking for them in Google search, they almost always tend to promote their services there

Helenwatcher
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 03.11.22, 04:22  Betreff: Re: Zak  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The Vingt-8 is likely the most well known Replica swiss watches Voutilainen timepiece and has been a part of the watchmaker’s catalog since 2011.Hublot Replica When it was introduced eight years ago, Patek Philippe Replica it was the first Voutilainen watch to be fully designed, developed and produced in-house. For the 28ti, rather than feature a dial produced at Comblémine, Voutilainens industry-renowned dial workshop, Watch Replicas the watch subverts your expectations by showcasing the movement architecture on the front. Despite the movement having literally been flipped from the inside out

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search