LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
escape when I en

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 05.12.19, 08:00  Betreff: escape when I en  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

[Putting the green of youth on the journey Youth is the rising sun, full of vitality and vitality. Youth is a dream, full of unknown and infinite possibilities. Youth is the speed and sweat youth on the long distance race track. Youth is an infinite force that erupts when a seedling breaks through resistance. As Ostrovsky puts it, "Life gives us a huge and infinitely noble gift, and this is this youth: full of strength, full of expectation, willingness, full of knowledge and struggle, full of hope. Youth with confidence. "Youth with its vibrant green figure covered the journey ahead in the early spring, the weather did not recover. It is full of spring chills. There was a deserted desert surrounded by nothing but the soft voice of Wu Nong softly heard from the radio not far off the long-lasting Ning Yue. I looked around anxiously, only a few poor yellow goose sprouts were propping up this dangerous life. Boredomly, I walked helplessly, kicking the stones on the road Marlboro Lights. Each step is venting something. Looking at the reflection in the puddle, it looks like an old man lost his vitality. Suddenly, a white plant in the corner caught my interest. Going forward, it was a pot of hyacinth. I was just surprised. Planted in late summer and early autumn Newport 100S. Because I only had three minutes to do things, I was quickly abandoned. From watering according to the cycle at the beginning, to watering according to the mood later, and nowadays it remains indifferent. I feel deeply guilty. Fortunately, it is blooming so wonderfully now, with a bunch of flowers on it, without any gaps. The flawless white petals are like the skin of a newborn baby, which can be broken. Several verdant green leaves clustered with flowers. It just makes me feel unprecedented tenacious and energetic Parliament Cigarettes. The breeze was blowing, and the hyacinth was like a bell, telling me with a very subtle voice, was He teaching? Before I could hear it, I was attracted by its special and proper fragrance. Its fragrance is not as elegant as jasmine and lotus, nor as strong as rose orchid. It is only in this special season that it emits a distinctive scent. It seemed like I was smelling youth in the midst of meditation. Someone once said to me the hyacinth flower phrase: Just ignite the fire of life, you can enjoy a rich life. It spares no effort for its own life. Struggling for his dream, he never gave up despite going through a bumpy journey. Do everything, try your best to be beautiful when it blooms. In the face of my dejected self, I can't help but start to make a difference: I have never worked hard. In the middle of my youth, I didn't fight hard. I chose to escape when I encountered difficulties. Regarding hyacinth's complaint to me, at this moment I think I understand that youth is a game, and it is also the capital of the game. Green is like a beautiful and vibrant dream. The journey is a difficult and bumpy present and future. I think what I should do now is to be like a hyacinth, spread the youth green, and bloom my own glory.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search