LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
t was when I was still in

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 09.09.19, 09:38  Betreff: t was when I was still in  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I like to lie in the soft hay of the sun in the mountains of the winter sun. From time to time, the little bees in the season can linger in the ear because it has spring-like warmth; I like to be cool. In the autumn, look at the mountains and plains covered with red, yellow, purple, orange, colorful autumn leaves, in the woods, in the fields, feet rustling, soft leaf carpet, looking up to meet the girl The rain is falling, the sky is overwhelming, colorful, because it has spring-like beauty; I like to sit on the stones in the summer shade, swaying bare feet in the crystal clear stream, and the game fish Shrimp is like a naughty, listening to the breeze from the ear to send a cool one because it has spring-like comfort. I like to spend the spring season, sitting on the hillside, in the woods, watching the birds jump from the branch to the branch, and leaping to the branches, swinging down on the swings, one up, one It seems that it will fall soon. Let you worry enough, but it flies up the treetops, sits firmly in the place, and then leisurely looks around Cigarettes Online, looks around, caressing over how the green leaves under the feet overlap, how is the caterpillar? Diligently eating the leaves and making the nest, and finally how to escape the beaks that keep the branches mokingusacigarettes.com, and how the ants are harassing, but they end up in a void. I like to fly in the grass, smell the aroma. Running through the mountains, looking for open bluegrass flowers in the groves: the dark flowers are dense and the aroma is slightly thicker; the light flowers are yellow with a bit of green, so you can't accurately say the color. The fragrance is elegant and elegant, and it is so beautiful and slim. If the season is still early, go to the sunny hillside, where the flowers bloom earlier; if the season is a bit late, go to the shade of the mountains, where the flowers bloom slightly later. Some of the bluegrass flowers are light and gentle. The person who loves the fragrance likes it, the person who does not love the fragrance likes it, even the person who is allergic to pollen does not have to worry, because it is not as pungent as other flowers, it is not rushing at all. It is the most natural, pure, faint, if nothing, the aroma that you can smell but cannot capture. Just like its flowers, faint, no bright, eye-catching colors. You like it, you don't like it; if you find it, it's not happy, you don't expect it if you don't see it. It is quietly open there, quietly exuding its aroma, not unassuming or warm, calm and comfortable. Mud the sun, open the petals, the aroma is gentle and warm. Following the wind, maybe there is no wind, you can feel the sorrowful feelings, go all over the world, the corner of the sea, the life can not be released to follow the aroma, as long as your nose is strong enough, the eyes are sharp, on the hillside, miscellaneous The skill of jumping up and down in the bush is too hard, and the movements of the hands and feet are enough. In this flower-collection contest that is naturally formed, you will be rewarded with full load. The flowers collected are not measured by branches, nor by the amount of the basket. Waiting for a mountain or a mountain to run up and down almost as fast, or everyone thinks that the flowers collected are a bit too much Marlboro Red, just stop and find a place that you think is relatively clean, more suitable, sit down, Inventory your own victory fruit. Carefully take the flowers out of the basket one by one, carefully placed them on the ground around the front of the body, and cleaned them with a branch. At this time, the body is surrounded by flowers, you have not smelled the smell of flowers, because you have already been fragrant from head to toe, so-called "the room of Zhilan, long time without smelling it" It is also. Clear the flowers collected, and the flowers are too thin, or the flowers are not too tall and straight, and they grow a little bit curved, or there is a flower. Maybe the wild elk may be a goat bite. Maybe it was when I was still in the flower garden, I was accidentally cut by the sickle of the grass. I cleaned it up, put it aside, I don��t want to discard it, pick some suitable hairpins. Insert it on the bun, or on the clothes on the chest. The rest want to give someone another time to find a suitable recipient. When you leave, you have to leave it in the way you pretend to forget it. Place
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search