BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
lelis
Slash Queen

New PostErstellt: 15.07.08, 18:30     Betreff: Re: Haru wo Daite Ita

Einfache Mütze, Schal und Halswärmer...
Da ich kein Japanisch kann und für alle die darin auch nicht so fit sind hier eine Übersetzung der Stellungsnahme, bin noch etwas zu geschockt, um darüber zu urteilen, aber offenbar war es Unwissenheit, mit heftigen Folgen:

I'm terribly sorry for causing this situation due to my lack of knowledge with copyright issues.

It is foolish of me to not have realized that it's plagiarism when I use photos that I like in my illustrations. However, as everyone has pointed out, as a professional mangaka this is not the right thing to do and I regret it very much. To those who own the copyright of the picture, to those who are involved, to those who are remotely looking forward to Youka Nitta's upcoming works, and to readers who like Youka Nitta's works up till now, I want to give you my most sincere apology.

I've never felt worse in my life to have let something like this happen due to my ignorance. But now that I've fully realized the gravity of my mistake, it only make my feel more regretful about it all. All accusations I've received are caused by my own actions and I'm prepared to accept them all. Everytime I read a reader's comment or email message, I cry thinking that I've hurt and let these people down, even though they're still so supportive of me in my pathetic situation.

I shall cease all writing activities and continue to devote myself to apologizing to the picture's copyright owners, and deal with the issue in all sincerity. I shall look back at my foolish actions and learn from them. I am terribly sorry about it all.

________
Übersetung von don_amoeba (LJ). Wobei sie daraufhinweist dass "cease all writing activities" eine temporäre Bedeutung nicht ausschließt. Also vielleicht ist es nur eine vorübergehende Sperre.

[LJ][Stories][Weinrot].

[editiert: 15.07.08, 18:41 von lelis]
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 257 von 622
Gehe zu:   
Search