Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Jugendamtsterror und Familienrechtsverbrechen
Staatsterror durch staatliche Eingriffe in das Familienleben
Verletzung von Menschenrechten, Kinderrechten, Bürgerrechten durch Entscheiden und Handeln staatlicher Behörden im familienrechtlichen Bereich, in der Kinder- und Jugendhilfe, in der Familienhilfe unter anderem mit den Spezialgebieten Jugendamtsversagen und Jugendamtsterror
Fokus auf die innerdeutsche Situation, sowie auf Erfahrungen und Beobachtungen in Fällen internationaler Kindesentführung und grenzüberschreitender Sorgerechts- und Umgangsrechtskonflikten
Fokus auf andere Länder, andere Sitten, andere Situtationen
Fokus auf internationale Vergleiche bei Kompetenzen und Funktionalitäten von juristischen, sozialen und administrativen Behörden

"Spurensuche nach Jugendamtsterror und Familienrechtsverbrechen"
ist ein in assoziiertes Projekt zur
angewandten Feldforschung mit teilnehmender Beobachtung
"Systemkritik: Deutsche Justizverbrechen"
http://www.systemkritik.de/

Dating...

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Zaza K Green
Gast
New PostErstellt: 05.06.22, 08:08  Betreff: Dating...  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Falling in love is a positive feeling or a set of feelings in relation to a certain person, which arises uncontrollably and unconsciously. Many psychologists argue that the stages of falling in love in young girls and boys are similar to the symptoms of addiction. At first, interest develops into a habit, from which dependence is later formed.

In each of the homosexual couples, relationships are built on the same principle as in heterosexual couples. One of the women takes a stronger, masculine position, and the other, respectively, a feminine one. For example, a partner with an expressed desire to protect, protect and provide for the family will work and play the role of a husband. The second will perform the main female duties: cook food, keep the house clean.

A woman's love for a woman can develop not only thanks to the "ghosts" from childhood and the psychological trauma received during this period. The first negative sexual experience with a man, ridicule and bullying from peers of the opposite sex leave an unfilled gap in the psyche of a woman. For her, communication with a man becomes painful, and intimacy becomes something unnatural and unpleasant. In this connection, a woman begins to seek solace in relationships with a representative of the same sex.

Psychologists believe that the love of two women, based on psychological traumas and fears received at any stage of human development, does not bring positive emotions, they are a psychological problem that requires correction, and in some cases, treatment.
Grig Woods
Gast
New PostErstellt: 05.06.22, 10:54  Betreff: Re: Dating...  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

My sister is quite a fat girl and I have never seen her with guys. I thought it had something to do with her being overweight, but she turned out to be a lesbian. Especially for her, I found a dating site lesbiemates.com and now I often see her happy, walking with various girls. As practice has shown, dating sites create real miracles and are able to give happiness to everyone.
LindaLiws
Gast
New PostErstellt: 11.11.22, 18:54  Betreff: Re: Dating...  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hi there. Modern online dating is cool thing! Online dating is great depending of what you want, and the kind of site you use, some of the pros are that you can reach a more broad options from several places in the world! Also you can search for specific meetings, for example I even saw free lesbian dating sites like on https://www.lesbiedates.com/ For some people this will be great!
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search