Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Jugendamtsterror und Familienrechtsverbrechen
Staatsterror durch staatliche Eingriffe in das Familienleben
Verletzung von Menschenrechten, Kinderrechten, Bürgerrechten durch Entscheiden und Handeln staatlicher Behörden im familienrechtlichen Bereich, in der Kinder- und Jugendhilfe, in der Familienhilfe unter anderem mit den Spezialgebieten Jugendamtsversagen und Jugendamtsterror
Fokus auf die innerdeutsche Situation, sowie auf Erfahrungen und Beobachtungen in Fällen internationaler Kindesentführung und grenzüberschreitender Sorgerechts- und Umgangsrechtskonflikten
Fokus auf andere Länder, andere Sitten, andere Situtationen
Fokus auf internationale Vergleiche bei Kompetenzen und Funktionalitäten von juristischen, sozialen und administrativen Behörden

"Spurensuche nach Jugendamtsterror und Familienrechtsverbrechen"
ist ein in assoziiertes Projekt zur
angewandten Feldforschung mit teilnehmender Beobachtung
"Systemkritik: Deutsche Justizverbrechen"
http://www.systemkritik.de/

Maybe I should try another payment gateway?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Jhin
Neuling

New PostErstellt: 04.02.22, 18:03  Betreff: Maybe I should try another payment gateway?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

My name is George hello everyone. I want to share my thoughts with you and ask you a few questions. The fact is that I own a business and I and my employees often have problems with transactions. The main problem is chargeback. I do not know how to protect my business from chargeback and I was hoping that you could recommend something to me. I used a payment gateway but it looks like this payment gateway can't protect my money and my business. Maybe I should try another one? What do you say?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
VinilaPedrosos
Registrierter Benutzer

New PostErstellt: 10.02.22, 14:46  Betreff: Re: Maybe I should try another payment gateway?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I am also a business owner, by the way. And I would like to warn you that scammers can use so many methods of transactions and returns. There are many ways to cheat the store. Therefore, I connected a payment gateway https://maxpay.com/ethoca.html that protects and notifies me of any "strange" actions. I recommend it, as it will help to correct errors in time as well.

Ndoro
Stammgast

New PostErstellt: 22.04.22, 10:23  Betreff: Re: Maybe I should try another payment gateway?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This is a good option. For example, you can try to find a card processing company that will provide you with NFC payments with an additional payment so that your customers pay the fees for you. This is an extremely useful option if you want to save money on such services, but continue to use them. Good luck with mastering it.

Mallonta
Junior-Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 07.06.22, 18:32  Betreff: Re: Maybe I should try another payment gateway?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Recommend me a good service with which I would be able to accept funds through the terminal so that people could pay for their purchases with a credit card. Thank you in advance!

wobap
Junior-Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 07.06.22, 18:56  Betreff: Re: Maybe I should try another payment gateway?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Yeah man, The best solution for any business today could be installing a payment terminal. If you do not know where you can buy it, then I highly recommend trying to draw your attention to the contactless payment application. tap to pay app and I am sure that you will have more customers, as lately people are increasingly starting to pay with credit cards, so today it is still relevant.

Daclan
Gast
New PostErstellt: 29.01.23, 23:26  Betreff: Re: Maybe I should try another payment gateway?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hello, if you decide to integrate a payment system on your site, you need to take into account some points. Please make sure that the chosen payment system supports popular (especially in your country and industry) payment methods: credit/debit cards (for example, Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress) and electronic wallets (for example, ApplePay, Alipay, WeChat Pay). If your platform is international, you will also need multi-currency support. Some payment systems handle over 100 currencies and even cryptocurrencies. For example, the payment system provided by the company at https://payadmit.com/affiliate-program/ allows you to accept international payments in any currency.
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search